Dialogue for Herman Caranos
- Player: Hiya Hermie!
- Herman Caranos: Ah, [player name]! How's the fishing going?
- Player: Still working on it. How's the Colony?
- Herman Caranos: Flourishing, now that the colonists are coming back! Soon all the finest restaurants will be serving monkfish!
- Herman Caranos: It's a pity those skeletons you brought here haven't gone away again, though. They're in the dormitories, which is rather annoying! So please take a little time to kick 'em around a bit.
- Herman Caranos: Oh, and please don't call me Hermie.
- Player: Whatever you like, Hermie!
- (End of dialogue)