Dialogue for Koftik
Standard dialogue[edit | edit source]
Before Underground Pass[edit | edit source]
- Player: Hello. What are you up to?
- Koftik: Nothing exciting, just keeping an eye out.
- (End of dialogue)
Underground Pass[edit | edit source]
- Player: Hi, Koftik.
- Koftik: Hello adventurer. We seem to have a bit of an issue ahead of us. The bridge is up and I can't see another way across.
- Player: Do you know how to get the bridge down?
- Koftik: I'm afraid not. This is the furthest I've ever been. It does look like someone was here before us though, there's the remains of a camp.
- Koftik: I had a look through their things and found some cloth along with the charred remains of some arrows.
- Player: Charred arrows? They must have been trying to burn something. Or someone!
- Koftik gives you some cloth. It's coated in an oil substance.
- Koftik: There's plenty more cloth by the fire. I also found the remains of a book...
- Player: Probably just litter.
- Player: What does it say?
- Koftik: It seems to be written by the adventurer Randas. Have a look.
Opens The Diary of Randas interface
After Underground Pass[edit | edit source]
- Player: Hello Koftik.
- Koftik: Hello adventurer, how's things?
- Player: Not bad, yourself?
- Koftik: I'm good... just keeping an eye out.