Dialogue for Meegle
Standard dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Player: So what do you do?
- Meegle: I breed Terrorbirds.
- Player: Why are they called Terrorbirds?
- Meegle: Well, they're supposed to look terrifying but I think they are rather cute.
- Player: I'm sure they are cute, unless they are biting your arm off.
- Meegle: Oh they'd never do that - unless I tell them to, of course.
- Player: I'd better stay on your good side then!
Gnome Restaurant delivery[edit | edit source]
- Meegle: Ah, just in time for a break. Thank you.