Dialogue for Sigismund
- Player: Hello!
- Sigismund: Can I help you?
- Player: I was just curious as to what you do around here.
- Sigismund: I protect other travellers from monsters, both animal and human kind.
- Player: Human? Can't say I've seen many human shaped monsters in the Wilderness.
- Sigismund: When you've been in the Wilderness as long as I have, you learn that not all monsters show themselves on the outside.
- Player: Uhm... alright then, I'll leave you to your duties.
- Sigismund: Watch yourself out there, it can be hard to tell friend from foe in these lands.
- (End of dialogue)