Dialogue for Thora the Barkeep
- Thora the Barkeep: Hello again [Fremennik name]. I suppose you want a drink? Or are you going to try another scam with that terrible Askeladden again?
- Player: Scam? Oh... You mean his promise not to come in here anymore?
- Thora the Barkeep: Yes. Yes I do. I should never have trusted him not to come in here, even with that written promise.
- Thora the Barkeep: Anyway, do you want a drink or not?
- Yes please
- No thanks
- Player: No thanks.
- Thora the Barkeep: Okay then.
- (End of dialogue)