Tree Gnome Village/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Centre of the Tree Gnome Village Maze, talk to King Bolren.|
|Description||The tree gnomes are in trouble. General Khazard's forces are hunting them to extinction.
Find your way through the hedge maze to the gnomes secret treetop village.Then help the gnomes fight Khazard and retrieve the orbs of protection.
|Enemies to defeat||
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Starting off[edit | edit source]
The three trackers[edit | edit source]
- Go to the 2nd tracker and talk to him, then do the same with the 1st and finally the 3rd tracker gnome.
- The first tracker is towards the north-west of the Khazard Stronghold.
- The second tracker is in a building towards the east side of the stronghold.
- The third tracker is at the south-west corner of the stronghold. He'll only give you a riddle.
- Click the ballista in the south-west corner of the battlefield past the bridge and enter the third coordinate. If you miss, try again.
The orbs[edit | edit source]
- Once you get a hit, talk to Commander Montai and then climb over the destroyed stronghold wall where the first tracker was found.
- You can ignore or kill the level 48 Khazard commanders that will attack you.
- Climb the ladder, search the chest, and take the orb of protection.
- Exit the stronghold through the front door.
- Return to the Tree Gnome Village, and talk to Elkoy to be sent to the centre.
- King Bolren will ask you to get the other two orbs of protection.
- Talk to Khazard warlord south of the underground pass and then kill him to retrieve the Orbs of protection.
- To safespot the warlord, begin the fight and head west until he de-aggros near a large dead tree. Move a bit south and attack him from outside his aggro range with Ranged or Magic. This will force him to walk backwards at an angle and get caught between the West Ardougne wall and northern large dead tree. Players can safely continue their attacks as long as they maintain distance.
- Head back to the village and return the orbs to King Bolren.
Rewards[edit | edit source]