Tribal Totem/Quick guide
This article is about the quest. For the quest item, see Totem.
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Kangai Mau in Brimhaven.|
|Description||Lord Handelmort of Ardougne is a collector of exotic artefacts. A recent addition to his private collection is a strange looking totem from Karamja. The Rantuki tribe are not happy about the recent disappearance of their totem.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Kangai Mau in the Brimhaven food store.
- Go to Ardougne and head west of the ship to the GPDT depot, located to the south of the eastern bank.
- Investigate the most northeastern crate for the label.
- Use the label on the crate located 2 tiles to the south of the first crate.
- Talk to a GPDT employee.
- Head to the house with the checkered floor north-east of the Ardougne market.
- Talk to Wizard Cromperty. , or (if you have completed the medium or higher Ardougne diaries)
- Go west 2 doors and enter the password KURT.
- Right-click Investigate the stairs, then climb them.
- Search the chest on the top floor for the totem. (Make sure you click through the dialogue.)
- Return to Kangai Mau.
Rewards[edit | edit source]