Tribal Totem/Quick guide
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Kangai Mau in Brimhaven.|
|Description||Lord Handelmort of Ardougne is a collector of exotic artefacts. A recent addition to his private collection is a strange looking totem from Karamja. The Rantuki tribe are not happy about the recent disappearance of their totem.|
|Official length||Very Short|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Kangai Mau in the Brimhaven food store.
- Take a ship to Ardougne using the port near Brimhaven (for the Karamja easy diary) and head west of the ship to the GPDT depot, located to the south of the eastern bank.
- Investigate the most north-eastern crate for the label.
- Use the label on the crate located 2 tiles to the south of the first crate.
- Talk to a GPDT employee.
- Head to the house with the checkered floor north-east of the Ardougne market.
- Talk to Wizard Cromperty. , or (if you have completed the medium or higher Ardougne diaries)
- Go west 2 doors and enter the password KURT.
- Right-click Investigate the stairs, requiring 21 Thieving, then climb them.
- Search the chest on the top floor for the totem. (Make sure you finish the dialogue.)
- Return to Kangai Mau.
Rewards[edit | edit source]