Troll Romance/Quick guide
|Troll Romance (#67)|
|Release date||5 January 2005 (Update)|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Ug at the Troll Stronghold.|
|Description||Ug loves Aga, but Aga is together with Arrg. Since Arrg is a lot stronger than Ug, Ug can't follow the regular mating ritual, which involves ripping the opponent into pieces. Will you be able to find out what will impress the troll female more than a display of violence? Will you survive the journey to help a lonely troll find love?|
|Enemies to defeat||Arrg (level 113) (safespottable)|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Note: Use fairy ring AJR, or a Slayer ring to quickly get to Troll Stronghold through the Secret Door just northeast of the Fremennik Slayer Dungeon in the Fremennik Province. (Climbing boots are needed for a shortcut if you are taking this path to the Secret Door!)
Hitch[edit | edit source]
Items Required: None.
Survival Techniques[edit | edit source]
Sledding[edit | edit source]
- Equip your Climbing Boots, then run northwest from the Trollheim teleport to reach a cave just northwest of the Troll family (Troll child if you haven't done Desert Treasure.)
- Enter the cave then run past the ice trolls and exit through the northwestern crevasse.
- Equip your Sled, go south, and click to go down the slope.
- After the Sled ride cutscene, go west and pick some of the rare flowers.
The Things We Do For Love[edit | edit source]
Items Required: Trollweiss, Food, Armour, and a Weapon.
- Return to Ug.
WARNING: Arrg will attack immediately after the teleport, using a combination of melee AND ranged attacks that can hit in the 30s, so be prepared!
- Talk to Arrg. He will teleport you into the arena.
- Kill Arrg.
- He can be safespotted by the western gate, where Dad is.
- Return to Ug.
Reward[edit | edit source]
- 2 Quest Quest points
- 8,000 Agility Agility experience
- 4,000 Strength Strength experience
- 1 Diamond, 2 rubies and 4 emeralds (all uncut)
- A sled (It's required to complete a hard/elite clue scroll)
- Unlocks the sledding route from Trollweiss