Troll Romance/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Ug at the Troll Stronghold.|
|Description||Ug loves Aga, but Aga is together with Arrg. Since Arrg is a lot stronger than Ug, Ug can't follow the regular mating ritual, which involves ripping the opponent into pieces. Will you be able to find out what will impress the troll female more than a display of violence? Will you survive the journey to help a lonely troll find love?|
|Enemies to defeat||Arrg (level 113) (safespottable) Note: This fight is not a safe death.|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Note: Use fairy ring AJR, or a Slayer ring to quickly get to Troll Stronghold through the Secret Door just northeast of the Fremennik Slayer Dungeon in the Fremennik Province. (Climbing boots are needed for a shortcut if you are taking this path to the Secret Door!)
Hitch[edit | edit source]
Items Required: Climbing boots.
Survival Techniques[edit | edit source]
- Use the games necklace to teleport to Burthorpe and talk to Tenzing in the hut west of the Warriors' Guild.
- Use the games necklace to teleport again and talk to Dunstan at the anvil in north-eastern Burthorpe.
- Talk to him again to get the sled.
- Use the swamp tar on the bucket of wax to get Wax.
- Use the Wax on your Sled.
Sledding[edit | edit source]
- Run northwest from the Trollheim teleport to reach a cave just northwest of the Troll family (Troll child if you haven't done Desert Treasure.)
- Enter the cave to the northwest (Not through the icy gate) then run northwest past the ice trolls.
- Run to the end and exit through the crevasse.
- Equip your Sled, go south, and click to slide down the slope.
- After the first Sled ride cutscene, walk west and pick some of the rare flowers. (Warning: don't start the next cutscene before collecting the flowers)
The Things We Do For Love[edit | edit source]
Items Required: Trollweiss, Food, Armour, and a Weapon.
- Return to Ug.
- Talk to Arrg. He will teleport you into the arena.
Warning: Arrg will attack immediately after the teleport, using a combination of melee AND ranged attacks that can hit in the 30s, so be prepared!
- Kill Arrg.
- Return to Ug.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 Quest points
- 8,000 Agility experience
- 4,000 Strength experience
- 1 diamond, 2 rubies and 4 emeralds (all uncut)
- A sled (required to complete a hard and an elite clue scroll step)
- Sledding route from Trollweiss Mountain