Troll Stronghold/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Talk to Denulth in Burthorpe.|
|Description||The Imperial Guard raid was a failure, and Dunstan's son has been captured by the trolls! Journey through Trollheim to the Troll Stronghold, and rescue him!|
|Official length||Short – Medium|
|Enemies to defeat|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Starting out[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Denulth.
- Follow the path to the stronghold. You can buy the climbing boots along the way from Tenzing.
- Enter the arena and attempt to kill Dad. The fight will end before Dad is killed (can be safespotted from the gate, a halberd is the good choice due to his high range and mage defence).
- After nearly killing Dad exit the arena through the north gate.
- Go through the cave and continue the path to the stronghold; Thrower trolls can be dealt with by:
- Sprinting past them.
- Protecting from Missiles against them.
- Taking agility shortcuts around them.
- Enter the stronghold through the cave entrance.
Stronghold Dungeon[edit | edit source]
- Follow the red path to Troll General. Kill one and loot the prison key. (Can be safespotted with a halberd or ranged weapon behind the counter) (Hardcore Ironmen beware! The general's max hit is 38)
- Follow the green path to jail.
- Pickpocket (30+ ) or kill the sleeping Twig and Berry, free BOTH of the prisoners.
- Teleport to Burthorpe with the games necklace OR follow them out the secret exit and once outside climb over the south-east rocks.
- Talk to Dunstan (anvil icon on the minimap) to complete the quest.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest point
- Law talisman (if you lose it, you can get another from Dunstan for 1000 coins)
- Ability to make law runes
- Access to Trollheim and the Troll Stronghold (location)
- Ability to access the God Wars Dungeon