Trollheim is a mountain in Old School RuneScape. It is located right to the east of the entrance to the Troll Stronghold.
All methods of travelling to Trollheim require at least partial completion of the Troll Stronghold quest.
Trollheim has at least 4 Agility shortcuts, which vary in required Agility levels from 15-64 to be climbed.
- There are some level 68 thrower trolls near the bottom of the mountain. Use of Protect from Missiles to get by them without damage is advised.
- Mad Eadgar resides in his cave at the top of the mountain.
Quests involving trolls are also involved with Trollheim:
- Trollheim is a possible reference to the Norwegian valley, Trollheimen, which means "The Troll Home" (literally, "Trollhomethe").
- Every troll, or cities made by trolls have the names dialected into Norwegian. This is likely because they live toward the north of Gielinor and Norway is in northern Europe, and also because trolls play a big part in Norwegian folklore.
- Some of the rocks (not the ones you can climb) have amusing examine texts. One reads "It's a troll! Run! No, wait, it's just a rock" and another one reads "These make great pets."