|Released||24 August 2004 (Update)|
|Location on World Map|
Travel[edit | edit source]
- The Trollheim Teleport teleports the caster to the top of Trollheim, just outside of Eadgar's cave. Players must have a Magic level of 61, and completed Eadgar's Ruse to use this spell.
- A Trollheim tablet can also be created using a scroll of redirection to a normal house tablet after Eadgar's Ruse.
- From Burthorpe, travel north past the Death Plateau and through the arena (need climbing boots).
- Travel through the fairy ring system, using the combination ajr (Kandarin), and travel through the Troll Stronghold, which requires climbing boots.
- This route is used to reach the God Wars Dungeon. It is recommended to use the Protect from Missiles prayer near the level 68 Troll rock throwers, because they are aggressive to players.
Agility shortcuts[edit | edit source]
Other[edit | edit source]
- There are some level 68 Troll rock throwers near the bottom of the mountain. Use of Protect from Missiles to get by them without damage is advised.
- Mad Eadgar resides in his cave at the top of the mountain.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Quests involving trolls are also involved with Trollheim:
Changes[edit | edit source]
|5 March 2015
(update | poll)
|There is now a shortcut from the entrance to the roof of the Troll Stronghold that you can use at level 73 agility if you have completed the Fremennik Hard Diary.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Trollheim is a possible reference to the Norwegian valley, Trollheimen. But since 'heim' means 'home' in Norwegian, Trollhome seems more likely.
- Every troll, or cities made by trolls have the names dialected into Norwegian. This is likely because they live at the top of Gielinor and Norway is at the top of Europe, and also because trolls play a big part in Norwegian folklore.
- Some of the rocks (not the ones you can climb) have amusing examine texts. One reads "It's a troll! Run! No, wait, it's just a rock" and another one reads "These make great pets."