Twisted League/Guide/Money making
- Making planks at the Sawmill for Construction training, and other Construction purchases
- Buying runes from Regath's Wares and Thyria's Wares
- Buying raw fish from Frankie's Fishing Emporium
- Tanning hides with Eodan
- Buying dynamite from Thirus Urkar's Fine Dynamite Store
The following are some of the best methods to gain coins.
Quests[edit | edit source]
The five novice quests (besides Client of Kourend) all reward coins, and none have particularly high requirements:
- The Queen of Thieves: 2,000 coins
- The Depths of Despair: 4,000 coins
- The Ascent of Arceuus: 2,000 coins
- The Forsaken Tower: 6,000 coins
- Tale of the Righteous: 8,000 coins
Pickpocketing[edit | edit source]
Men and Women are found throughout Great Kourend, including near Kourend Castle and in Port Piscarilius. Pickpocketing them gives 3 coins, and is a good way to get a small amount of money at the very beginning to buy tools.
Stealing Silk[edit | edit source]
Stealing silk from silk stalls, requiring 20 thieving, is a decent way of making money in the early game. Stealing an inventory of silk, waiting for the trader to forget you stole from him, and then selling the silk back to him for 60 GP each nets you a pure profit of 1680 gp.
Fletching and selling unstrung bows[edit | edit source]
- There are many oaks near the general stores in Arceuus and Hosidius
- There are many willows near the general store in Hosidius
- There are many maples near Jennifer's General Field Supplies
The price a general store offers will decrease if more items are sold to it. This can be reduced by world hopping. Alternatively, Jennifer's General Field Supplies in Shayzien reduces her price by only 0.75% per item sold, compared to 7.5% for most other stores.
|Oak shortbow (u)||20||20|
|Oak longbow (u)||25||32|
|Willow shortbow (u)||35||40|
|Willow longbow (u)||40||64|
|Maple shortbow (u)||50||80|
|Maple longbow (u)||55||128|
|Yew shortbow (u)||65||160|
|Yew longbow (u)||70||256|
Wintertodt[edit | edit source]
Supply crates from playing Wintertodt give 2000-5000 coins at a 36/180 rate per roll, in addition to a variety of other useful materials, and lots of Firemaking experience. At two rolls per crate, this should be enough to make 10,000 to 20,000 coins per hour.
Slayer[edit | edit source]
At high levels, Slayer is the best way to make money, as nearly all Slayer monsters drop lots of coins outright. Most also drop items that are great for High Level Alchemy, which require hard-to-obtain nature runes. Nature runes are dropped commonly by big frogs, Temple Spiders, Undead Druids and Drakes.