Xeric's talisman[edit | edit source]
The most useful piece of teleportation jewellery is the Xeric's talisman, with five different teleports around Great Kourend and the Kebos Lowlands. The talisman can be obtained as a drop from different types of lizardmen at a rate of 1/250, or can be stolen from the stone chest in the Lizardman Temple at a rate of 1/300. The Xeric's talisman is charged with Lizardman fangs, which can be obtained from killing Lizardmen, stealing from the Stone chest, or as a reward from the Chambers of Xeric.
- Xeric's Look-out goes to Shayzien, south of the Infirmary.
- Xeric's Glade goes to Hosidius, by the magic trees north of Logava Gricoller's Cooking Supplies. Near the POH portal and the Hosidius farming patches.
- Xeric's Inferno goes to Lovakengj, by the lovakite furnace south of the blast mine. Near a bank.
- Xeric's Heart goes to Kourend Castle courtyard, next to the statue. Unlocked upon completion of Architectural Alliance. Near a bank.
- Xeric's Honour goes to the summit of Mount Quidamortem. Unlocked upon using an ancient tablet from Chambers of Xeric on the talisman. Near a bank.
Kharedst's memoirs[edit | edit source]
Kharedst's memoirs is a teleportation book first obtained as a quest reward from completing the Client of Kourend quest. When first obtained the book has no function, but completing various quests within the Great Kourend quest series unlocks different teleport locations: one for each city in Great Kourend. In particular, the teleports to Shayzien, Arceuus, and Port Piscarilius are quite useful, as there are no other teleports directly to those cities. To add teleportation charges to the book, the player must take it to the Old Memorial north of Land's End, where charges can be added at the cost of one law rune, body rune, mind rune, and soul rune.
- Lunch by the lancalliums: requires The Depths of Despair. Goes to eastern Hosidius.
- The fisher's flute: requires The Queen of Thieves. Goes to the middle of Port Piscarilius.
- History and hearsay: requires Tale of the Righteous. Goes to Shayzien by the Graveyard of Heroes.
- Jewellery of jubilation: requires The Forsaken Tower. Goes to the middle of Lovakengj.
- A dark disposition: requires The Ascent of Arceuus. Goes to southern Arceuus.
Lovakengj Minecart Network[edit | edit source]
With at least 65% Lovakengj favour, the Lovakengj Minecart Network can be used to quickly travel around the five house of Great Kourend, as well as to Mount Quidamortem. To use the Lovakengj Minecart Network, the player must first talk to Miriam, and then deliver Minecart control scrolls to the various stops in the network. Travelling by way of the Lovakengj Minecart Network costs 50 coins per trip, though this can be avoided if the player pays Miriam a one-time fee of 100,000 coins. The network gives access to six stops:
- North-eastern Shayzien
- Western Hosidius, past the river
- Southern Port Piscarilius
- Southern Lovakengj
- Northern Arceuus
- Mount Quidamortem
Rada's blessing[edit | edit source]
- Rada's blessing 1 only provides three daily teleports to the Kourend Woodland,
- Rada's blessing 2 increases this limit to five per day.
- Rada's blessing 3 provides unlimited teleports to the Kourend Woodland, and three daily teleports to Mount Karuulm.
- Rada's blessing 4 provides unlimited teleports to both the Kourend Woodland and Mount Karuulm.
Ancient shard[edit | edit source]
Within the Catacombs of Kourend, Ancient shards can be used on the central altar for quick transportation around the Catacombs. The Ancient shard allows travel to the following four parts of the Catacombs:
- Demon's Run - north-east corner with the Lesser & Black demons.
- Dragon's Den - north-west corner with the Brutal black dragons.
- Reeking Cove - southern area with the Deviant spectres.
- The Shallows - south-east corner with the King Sand Crabs.
Teleportation spells[edit | edit source]
While most teleportation spells are unusable due to them being outside the League's boundaries, there are still some teleports around Great Kourend that can be used.
On the Standard spellbook:
- Kourend Castle Teleport takes the player to the Kourend Castle. Transportation incantations book must be found in the Arceuus Library before being able to use this teleport.
- Teleport to House takes the player to their Player-owned house in Hosidius.
On the Arceuus spellbook:
- Battlefront Teleport takes the player to the Battlefront
- Respawn Teleport can take the player to their respawn point at Kourend Castle.
- Arceuus Home Teleport can be used to teleport to the Dark Altar, though it is limited to one use every thirty minutes.
Once the player has entered the Tithe Farm at least once (requires 100% Hosidius favour and level 34 Farming) they can travel there using the teleport option in the Minigame Group Finder once every twenty minutes.
Boats[edit | edit source]
- In Port Piscarilius, there is a boat run by Veos that can take the player directly to Land's End.
- Captain Magoro in Land's End can take the player back to Port Piscarilius on a similar boat.
- There is also a small Boaty in Lake Molch, which can take the player between four locations: Shayzien, the Battlefront, Molch, and the island at the centre of the lake.
Other[edit | edit source]
- The Games necklace provides easy access to the Wintertodt, and can also be used for quick banking there. With 81 Construction, a Basic jewellery box can be built in the player's Player-owned house, allowing for unlimited teleports to the Wintertodt.
- The construction cape gives unlimited teleports to the player-owned house.
- Watson teleports are obtained by converting the rare master scroll book to scrolls, and they teleport the player to Watson's house.