It has become apparent that players have been selling deaths in order to allow other players to progress their emblems in Bounty Hunter. In order to prevent this, we have made some changes to the Bounty Hunter system
The following changes have been made:
- Several items in the Bounty Hunter rewards shop are now 3x their base price.
- If you are killed by your target, you must wait 6 minutes before being assigned a new target
- If you are killed by a rogue, you must wait 3 minutes before being assigned a target.
- You cannot trade your target.
- Your chance of receiving an emblem is now based on the combat level of your target.
- Your grace period no longer resets to 2 minutes the moment you step inside the wilderness.
We will be closely monitoring the use of Bounty Hunter and will make further changes if needed.
Mods Ash, John C, Mat K, Reach, Ronan & Weath
The Old School Team