Today's update brings a variety of bugfixes:
- The 'Click to continue' button works more reliably when you're clicking rapidly through dialogue.
- The message notifying you that your cannon has decayed no longer appears five minutes too early.
- The overload effect from Nightmare Zone now resets itself more quickly if you leave unexpectedly.
- When rearranging your bank, you should no longer see ghostly outlines of items that are no longer there.
- Players can no longer use a gnomeball to interrupt other players' Make-X actions without the gnomeball being thrown.
- Players with uncharged dragonfire shields should no longer be warned that their dragonfire shield will lose its charges if dropped.
- The dye-mixing animation no longer interferes with players' walk animations.
In the background, we've also released some code in preparation for the forthcoming Clan Cup. The battle arena won't be open until the tournament takes place. When it opens, it will be accessed through an unused bit of a building in Edgeville, near the bank.
To discuss this update, go here.
Mods Ash & Nexus