Darkmeyer Day One Feedback Changes
It's been so exciting watching you all complete 'Sins of the Father', explore Darkmeyer, and take on the challenge of the Hallowed Sepulchre. We'd like to thank everyone who played through the content on Day 1, especially those of you who sent us your feedback! We've been listening, and today we've made a few small improvements.
The following changes were hotfixed yesterday:
- Vyrewatch Sentinels are no longer cannonable.
- Players can no longer alchemize blisterwood weaponry.
- The Crystal Saw can now be used to build the bridge in the Hallowed Sepulchre.
- Fixed a bug where players could not properly enter Hallowed Sepulchre instances.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to teleport to the entrance when completing floors in the Hallowed Sepulchre. Personal best times have been reset due to this fix.
- A couple of typos in the ‘Sins of the Father’ quest have been fixed.
- In the Temple Trekking section of the quest, Ivan would take a full stack of food if offered. We’ve had a word with him about sharing and from now on he will only take one snack.
- Some blocking that was accidentally added to the swamps near Darkmeyer has been replaced with traversable scenery.
- The Darkmeyer bankers now stop players from banking there without a disguise, even when they are interacted with from a distance.
- Fixed an issue where a clue scroll in the vicinity of Castle Drakan was incompletable.
- The Ring of Endurance can now be traded on the Grand Exchange.
The following changes were hotfixed today:
- XP for completing a floor in the Hallowed Sepulchre is no longer scaled down depending on the time remaining. This will moderately increase overall XP/hr.
- All treasure encounters in the Hallowed Sepulchre are now enabled. This will moderately increase the number of Hallowed Marks per hour, provided these opportunities are taken.
- Leaving the Hallowed Sepulchre using an obelisk will now restore run energy if you are wearing Saradomin items.
- The immunity period following the activation of a teleport trap has been increased to two cycles.
- All personal best times have been reset and will no longer set if you exit the floor with no remaining time.
- Lightning traps will now respect the temporary immunity from teleport traps.
- The final coffin on Floor 5 will now award 8-12 Hallowed marks instead of 4-7 and will have 2 rolls on the high-tier coffin loot table.
For next week's update:
- The Corpse Leg will be changed into a fun weapon so as not to compete with the Ham Joint and Swift Blades.
- We are planning to make the bolt projectile in the Hallowed Sepulchre easier to spot.
- The quest guide will be more specific on how to access the manor during the Damien section.
- Treasure encounters will be disabled if the timer has run out to stop players from wasting supplies, as the coffins will contain no loot.
We are slowly bringing the small number of players affected by the "Error Loading Profile" message back into game. Please be patient with us as we continue to work on getting the profiles resolved. If you are still having issues by the end of next week, please contact the Support Team.
We'll continue to monitor the Darkmeyer content throughout the weekend and make further changes as necessary. So kick back, pour a glass of... wine, and enjoy Darkmeyer!
The Old School Team