The Summer Season is officially live! In this newspost we'll tell you about changes that were made for the Summer Season.
The Seed Vault
Summer Season Changelog and Key Information
- The Summer Season will end on Thursday 2nd May.
- More potions have been added to the Bounty Hunter store. The following potions added are:
- Super Combat - cost 30,000 points
- Extended Antifire - cost 5,000 points
- Zamorak Brew - cost 25,000 points
- Magic - cost 8000 points
- Antidote ++ - cost 3,000 points
- In a weekly basis, different NPCs will have double drops for their uniques:
- Week 1 - Revenants
- Week 2 - Barrows
Where to Watch Deadman
The Deadman Summer Season brings with it hours of content to watch and enjoy. Get to the Twitch directory and you'll find lots of dedicated Old School streamers broadcasting the slaughter of their enemies.
Watch the action of the Summer Finals Permadeath from the official OldSchoolRS Twitch channel OldSchoolRS Twitch channel.
Watch Old School streamers on the Old School RuneScape Twitch directory.
If you're still wondering what Deadman is and you want to get involved, Torvesta has created a guide to get you started this Season! Watch it below.
At the end of the Season, we'll invite the top players to compete in the Deadman Summer Finals, details of which will be communicated at a later date. Anybody can play in the Summer Season, all you need to compete is Membership! You can find more information regarding the Summer Season located here. Good luck to all of you in your quest for Deadman domination!
Mods Acorn, Archie, Ash, Bruno, Curse, Ed, Gambit, Gee, Ghost, Husky, John C, Kieren, Lenny, Lottie, Mat K, Maz, Nasty, Roq, Ry, Sween, Tide, Weath, West & Wolf
The Old School Team