Are you bored of your basic clothes? Do you wish that you had a wider variety of hairstyles and clothing to choose from? Well with today's update your fashion crisis problems will be solved and a whole lot more! Just in time for the Spring season too!
Both the Falador hairdresser and Thessalia's Makeover shop in Varrock have added a wider selection of clothing and hairstyles for your character to choose from. Read on for a full list of all of these awesome additions. Both Thessalia and the Falador hairdresser have a sale on for this week only where they will not charge you for their services.
New hairstyles have been added to the Falador hairdresser and the account creation menu:
- 7 new male hairstyles
- 7 new male facial hairstyles
- 12 new female hairstyles
New clothes have been added to Thessalia in the Varrock Clothes Shop and the account creation menu:
- 6 new male torsos
- 6 new male arms
- 6 new male legs
- 6 new female torsos
- 6 new female arms
- 7 new female legs
Wilderness balancing changes
As mentioned in the recent developer blog we've made a few small changes to some Wilderness features.
- The level 129 rogues in the Rogues' Castle have been prevented from being lured into the castle and around the back of the castle.
- The drop tables for Callisto, Vet'ion and Vemenatis have been buffed to offer a better return.
- Some more chinchompas will now spawn at the hunting ground in the Wilderness.
- Some scenery has been placed to keep the chinchompas closer together which will make using 6 traps more worthwhile.
- Dark fishing bait has been added to the level 18 Zombies in the Wilderness. Dark fishing bait is also now a more common drop from those monsters that currently drop it.
- Respawn rates in the Resource area have been increased.
- The drop rates of the Ecumenical key are now more consistent.
- The drop table of the lava dragons has received a buff.
In other news...
We've fixed an array of bugs this week too!
- Run energy now restores at the correct rate when charging orbs at an obelisk.
- The Wilderness level display has been returned to its previous position on PvP worlds.
- The Dragonfire shield special attack now executes correctly when wielding a Trident of the seas.
- Manta Ray have been returned to the Fishing & Cooking skill guides.
- A stray Holiday minimap icon has been removed from Seers' village.
- The Trident of the seas no longer stretches with Guthan's chainskirt on female characters.
- The enchant bolts interface now shows diamond bolts in the correct place.
- Rune counts within the enchant bolts interface now correctly stop counting if you have enough for the spell.
- Magic boxes now correctly trap imps within GWD.
- Immediately boarding the lander after winning a game of Pest Control will no longer display an incorrect prompt.
- The Wilderness statistics board in Edgeville now has a scroll bar to accommodate more players statistics.
To discuss this update go here.
Join us tonight at 5pm GMT on Twitch TV for our regular Q&A with all the developers.
Mods Ash, John C, Mat K and Reach
The Old School Team