Game Update News 26th March
Updated as of 15:28 GMT
15:04 GMT: We have slowly started opening up worlds for players to log into.
15:28 GMT: All the worlds are now online.
Following the game update at 11:30am GMT today (March 26th), Old School RuneScape encountered a few issues:
- Some game worlds didn't properly reboot
- Some game worlds were taken down with a very short warning
- Other game worlds crashed due to an engine issue
In order to stabilise the game update and prevent any additional potential disruption, we took all game worlds offline at 12:41pm GMT.
We can confirm as of 2:50pm GMT that:
- We will stabilise and reboot the game worlds. This is likely to take 1-2 hours.
- We will not be implementing a game rollback. The impact this would have on the wider game is too large. Instead, we'll manually assist the small number of accounts which were negatively affected.
Players who lost items as a result of these issues are encouraged to submit a ticket to the Support team. Any false claim will result in action being taken against your account.
When submitting a ticket please tell us:
- Which world you were on
- The time you died
- Accurate details of any items that were lost
You can submit a support ticket by no later than Thursday 2 April 2020 at 12:00AM GMT here.
We thank you for your patience during this time, and we'll update this page as soon as we have any more news to share.
The Old School RuneScape Team