After failing to convince Gielinorians everywhere to abandon their Wintumber revelry for the sobering malaise of everyday life; Anti Santa sought out his old buddy the Grim Reaper, for a much needed dose of cynicism.
Grim was more than happy to trade a few discordant tales with the contrarian humbug, at first but the problem with these contentious, nihilistic types is; they never know when to leave!
It’s been ten months now since Anti-Santa parked his frosty backside on the Reaper’s couch and Grim needs your help to get him out into the cold where he belongs.
You can head to Grim's house using the portal found south of Falador. Once you arrive talk to Grim to find out exactly what he would like you to do.
If you are successful in ridding Grim of Anti-Santa he will reward you handsomely. You can be able to get your hands on:
- Anti-Santa's new, comfortable attire (to be revealed during the event).
- An invitation to Death's Halloween party.
- A new, deathly wallkit for your player-owned house.
- The Ash emote.
- These two additional skin colours from the Makeover Mage:
As always, you will also be able to get your hands on all of the rewards from previous years if you haven't already. This includes:
- Skeleton outfit.
- Jack lantern mask.
- Zombie head.
- The Scared emote.
- Black h'ween mask.
- Grim reaper hood.
- Red, blue and green h'ween masks.
- An additional green skin colour from the Makover Mage.
- All the previous years Halloween music.
In other news...
Other changes/Quality of life
- Nigel the deadman can now provide you with even more information on Deadman mode.
- The upper parts of some palm trees should now be visible from the ground along Feldip beach and on Karamja.
- The game messages received when crafting Fremennik round shields or splitting Arctic pine logs are now more helpful.
Discuss this update on the forums.
Mods Alfred, Archie, Ash, Ghost, Ian, John C, Kieren, Mat K, Maz, Ronan, Weath
The Old School Team