This week sees the last of the Poll #72 updates. Roll on Poll #73!
Last Poll #72 Updates
Teleports from the Lunar and Ancient Spellbooks can now be turned into Teleport Tablets at a lectern on Lunar Isle and in the Ancient pyramid (Jaldraocht) respectively.
In addition, we’ve made an important change to certain teletabs to reduce luring. The ‘break’ option on the Arceuus Cemetery Tablet and the new Lunar Ice Plateau Tablet has been made right-click only. The warning message has also been removed from both.
Poll #73 Updates
Wow, we were really buzzing to get these sorted, huh?
In the first of many updates voted on by you in Poll #73, we've made the Beekeeper Random Event quote-unquote "less annoying" by updating the menu. The Random Event has also be re-enabled on mobile, for those of you who like to beekeep on the go.
We've also taken this opportunity to update a few other annoying menus in the rest of the game. This is something we've wanted to do for ages, but because so much of the UI was still in an older format, we haven't been able to make significant changes until now. You'll see lots of interface changes trickling out over the next few weeks as we make conversions, but rest assured, they'll all keep that nostalgic 'Old School' feel.
For this week, the only other menu we're changing is Yrsa's Shoe Store in Rellekka.
If you're feeling the sting of not having a Beekeeper Outfit of your very own yet, don't break out in hives - this will be coming, along with the rest of the Poll #73 changes, in the next few weeks.
There's still time to vote for your favourite video makers, artists and streamers in the Golden Gnomes Awards!
Casting your vote is super easy – just head to this page and fill out the form. But hurry as the voting closes October 4th at midnight.
May the best 'scapers win!
In Other News
The PvP World rota is switching over to Period B. On the east of the Atlantic, the hosts are the Standard PvP world (W325, UK), the F2P PvP world (W371, UK) and the Target world (W318, UK). On the west of the Atlantic, the hosts are the Target world (W319, USA) and the High Risk PvP world (W337, USA).
- Fixed an issue where being unable to cast a spell would still sometimes delay your character as though you'd cast the spell.
- The Coal Bag can no longer be filled from the Bank Deposit Box interface.
- Fixed an issue with Vanstrom's darkness attack.
- The Darkbow is no longer able to damage Vyrewatch.
- Required runes will now appear in the Magic Skill Guide as well as the Spellbook.
- The 'Cancel' option on the Spirit Tree Teleport Menu will now actually close the window.
- A painting in Mahogany Homes' Falador Office now commemorates Sabich, the winner of the Crafty Construction Competition.
- If you've removed the darkness in the cave horror cave using the troll fire pit, you’ll no longer receive warnings about it.
- The Blood Fury Amulet no longer stretches during certain emotes.
- Clicking out of the dialogue box at the end of the Brimhaven Agility Course will no longer nullify that run on your ticket counter.
- Cerberus' fire wall and fire pit attacks will now despawn when she is killed.
Discuss this blog on our official forums, the community-led 2007Scape Reddit, or the community-led OSRS Discord in the #game-update channel. For reference on the above content, check out the official Wiki.
Mods Acorn, Arcane, Archie, Argo, Ash, Banjo, Boko, Bonsai, Brow, Bruno, Curse, Daizong, Deagle, Ed, Elena, Errol, Fed, Flippy, Gayns, Gee, Halo, Husky, Impact, Jndr, John C, Kandosii, Kieren, Lenny, Lottie, Lyric, Mack, Maylea, MikeD, Morty, Nasty, Nin, Oasis, Roq, Ry, Sarnie, Squid, Steve W, Sween, Tide, Vegard & West
The Old School Team