Todays update is just a small one to make a few minor tweaks to the game. Some of the more noticeable changes are:
- The stone border around the edge of the game window is now narrower. This is to make the game fit better for people running at 800x600. The actual 3d view area is still the same size however. There is just less wasted space now.
- The chat scroll is now slightly brighter, to make chat easier to read.
- When you click to use an item, it now has a white outline to show that it is selected.
- Fixed several cases where using 2 objects together only worked one way around. (the order objects were clicked in made difference)
- Fixed a bug which meant the Iban-staff could be wielded at level 49, despite stating a requirement of 50.
- Fixed a couple of digsite bugs where it sometimes didn't recognise you had the required items.
- Fixed a bug with the treasure trail puzzle-box where it occasionally didn't recognise you had completed it.
- Lots of other minor changes and fixes.