User:Dark Behemoth/Goals and logs
Goals[edit | edit source]
- 82/99 *on hold*
- 170/277 Quest Points *on hold*
- Complete all Easy Achievement Diaries *Semi-active*
Level-up log[edit | edit source]
2013[edit | edit source]
- 10 Runecraft
- 11 Runecraft
- 12 Runecraft
- 13 Runecraft
- 14 Runecraft
- 15 Runecraft
- 16 Runecraft
- 17 Runecraft
- 18 Runecraft
- 19 Runecraft
- 20 Runecraft
- 21 Runecraft
- 22 Runecraft
- 23 Runecraft
- 49 Magic
- 19 Construction
2020[edit | edit source]
Activity log[edit | edit source]
September 28, 2020
August 17, 2020
- Obtained , plus 39 and 40 from Antique lamps that were still sitting in my inventory from the other Easy tasks. Only need Kourend and Western Provinces Easy tasks now.
March 28, 2016
- Obtained and 38 . Not many easy tasks left now, so I'll start a couple mediums to cut down on the chores later. Oh, and also 55 while I was killing a Mammoth.
March 27, 2016
- Obtained and . I had to bank everything just to enter Wilderness for a moment for the Ardougne Diary, which got me to use three antique lamps sitting in my inventory. This got me from 33 to 36 . A little while later, obtained and used the lamp reward for another Farming level (37).
February 8, 2016
- Went and finished what little was left of easy Morytania. Didn't do anything else as it is really late. Next time, I will go for the Easy Wilderness tasks!
February 7, 2016
I've been looking forward to start Achievement Diaries ever since they came out (minus Karamja of course). Today I've tackled some of the easy Morytania. But the actual progress comes from the Mazchna task because I already had a Slayer task set up for the longest time (68 skeletons), so it had to be finished before I could actually do that task. Gained a few levels in the process (53 Defence, 54 Hits and 46 Slayer). I was tired so I didn't quite finish all the easy tasks.
October 5, 2015
- I will just pretend to ignore the fact that no one will read this. As you can see, I have done nothing in nearly two years. I did tell a few people I would return after achieving 120 Mining in RS3, which itself was delayed by nearly half a year. It's been over seven months since I've really done anything, but it does feel like a whole lot longer than that. I guess I do miss actually playing the game. I still log in every other day to send boats, which I'm... almost finally done with. I hope they don't update them again for a long while because it's very detracting. Before this longer-than-expected break, I planned to make a whole lot of GP, exponentially more than I've ever possessed. And then following that, I would make a 07 comeback. We'll see how long it takes this time...
December 13, 2013
- I know I said I would get back into RuneScape, but I've been on another spree of http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b118/stipe108/darksouls1.jpg
I should be over it soon enough. Soon enough.
December 5, 2013
- Acquired enough Marks of Grace to get the Graceful cape, which in turn got me the Agility levels I needed to free Awowogei. I still need to start the Legends' Quest before I can save Sir Amik Varze though.
November 26, 2013
- Not much progress lately... the second half of November has been rough, health-wise. I've been sick since pretty much my last update. Now I've caught my second cold in a row and I really don't feel like scaping in this state of mind. But I should feel better and get back into it by the end of the week. Assuming I don't catch a third cold...
- Ranged training, probably through Slayer
- Thinking of doing Zogre Flesh Eaters.
November 14, 2013
November 13, 2013
- Gained 5 Hunter levels, thanks to Tears of Guthix.
November 12, 2013
November 11, 2013
November 10, 2013
November 8, 2013
- Waiting for barley to grow for the Forgettable Tale... quest. Logged out.
- Completed the quest, gained 5 Farming levels.
[edit | edit source]
|Profile • Talk • Goals and more • Quest stuff • Image uploads • Samples|