The Autumn Garden is available starting at level 45 Thieving. It is located south of the teleport spawn point, provided the compass is pointed north.
Experience[edit | edit source]
- Picking a fruit from the central tree in the Autumn garden gives 50 Farming experience.
- Picking the herbs from any garden gives 50 Farming experience.
- If you fill your 28 inventory slots with the fruits and bank them you will get 1,400 total Farming experience and 21,150 Thieving experience per trip, 783.3 Thieving XP per fruit (this involved getting 27 of the fruits you picked and adding them to 9 beer glasses).
- The recommended inventory for this activity is a Pestle and mortar, 24 Beer glasses, and three empty inventory spaces for the sq'irks.
Lap Time[edit | edit source]
Lap Time information is needed for the Autumn Garden.
[edit | edit source]
Elemental 1[edit | edit source]
Stand at safespot 1. The first elemental runs east to west. When it starts to move west, run to safespot 2. Wait for the elemental to pass you going the other way, and run to safespot 3.
You will now be in a safezone, and can run to safespot 4.
Elementals 2 and 3[edit | edit source]
The second elemental runs north to south.
Stand on safespot 4 and run to safespot 5, when the elemental starts to move south.
From safespot 5, move to safespot 6, when the elemental passes you going north.
The next section is the hardest part of the Autumn garden. You need to move from safespot 6 to safespot 7. In order to do this, you need to wait for both the second and third elementals to sync in the southwest corner. Since one of their paths is 6 squares long, and one of them is 7 squares, it might take up to 5 rotations for them to sync. Be patient.
When they both turn to leave the corner, elemental 2 going north and elemental 3 going east, run from safespot 6 to safespot 7.
Elementals 4, 5, and 6[edit | edit source]
Elemental 4 runs around its small bush in a circle, denoted by the arrowed line, in the image. Elementals 5 and 6 have very long paths east and west.
When elemental 4 is on the East side of the bush run to safespot 8. Wait there until you see elemental 5 start to make its trip east and elemental 4 is also on the East side of the bush. Then, run to safespot 9.
Wait for Elemental 5 to come West then run to safespot 10. Now wait for elemental 6 to come west before running into the tree enclosure.
Autumn Garden Herbs[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
Follow the Sq'irk Navigation Guide until you get to Safespot 9. Once the Elemental passes the by you, heading West, move to H1. You can then move safely to H2 without having to worry about the Elemental. Once the Elemental passes by you, heading West, click the herb patch.
Herb Drop Table[edit | edit source]
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 7 Dec 2016. Mod Ash: "Someone wanted the herb chances from the Sorceress's Garden"