- Point runs are all about enabling as many bosses as possible that do not hinder long term endurance. The following list of bosses assume Dharok's, Overloads and Absorption potions - so the majority of the nos are bosses that require specific counters, disable you or kill through absorption potions. Things that hit through prayer or have minor stat drains aren't an issue. Maybes are not recommended for AFKing/low-intensity gameplay.
- Experience runs are all about optimising for low defence enemies - things you will hit highly and frequently. Do not expect a good point turn over. You can leave auto-retaliate on and mostly go afk when doing experience runs.
- Gear: Dharok's + High Strength Bonus
- Inventory: Overload Potions, Absorption Potions and Locator Orb/Rock Cake; one or two food for fuck-ups.
- Switches: Blowpipe+Ava+Dbody and Ice Gloves if enabling Desert Treasure; Granite Maul for Specs.
- Couple of Super Restore Potion(s) is enabling RFD bosses (Karamel can rapidly reduce you below the level requirement for your gear).
Most of the enemies you're recommended to ranged do not have any ranged defence - so it's not necessary to bring other equipment switches.
- I see no reason not to enable if you're using Overload.
- Bonus XP from kills.
- These bosses have the highest defenses of those in the XP list.
- Skip with Ultimate Force
- Just spam click or position against the wall. His knockback has no lingering CC - you can immediately retaliate.
- Yes only if prepared for Karamel - will rapidly drain stats if not using Protect from Magic. Not suitable for semi-afking.
- Requires Ice Gloves
- Ideally bring a fast attack speed weapon switch - e.g. Blowpipe
- Do not kill Damis.
- I see no reason not to enable them if you're not praying.