This calculator determines expected yield, cost and profit (or lack there-of) of planting and picking herbs on a per patch basis. It assumes:
- All Prices are based on the Grand Exchange Market Watch, including seeds, herbs and composts.
- The price of Goutweed whilst not having a specific Grand Exchange value, has an inherent value based on the Exchange value of the herbs it provides when exchanging Goutweed with Sanfew. An expected value can be obtained based on the probabilities listed.
- Expected Chance of Disease leading to Death based on , where is the probability of disease per stage and is the number of growth cycles the crop requires to fully grow.
- Expected Yield based on Negative Binomial Distribution of
- Rounding Down is used on all base chances as is expected with Runescript and as described by Jagex Moderators.
- Jagex. Mod Kieren's Twitter account. 8 September 2017. Mod Kieren: "On each stage! The division is always rounded down."
Herbs[edit | edit source]
template=Calculator:Template/Farming/Herbs form=HerbForm result=HerbResult param = playername|Name||hs|FarmingLevel_Input,20,1 param = FarmingLevel_Input|Farming Level|50|int|1-99| param = Compost_Input|Compost|None|select|None,Compost,Supercompost,Ultracompost param = Bucket_Input|Bottomless Bucket|no|check|yes,no param = Secateurs_Input|Magic Secateurs|no|check|yes,no param = Cape_Input|Farming Cape|no|check|yes,no param = Disease_Input|Disease-free Patch|no|check|yes,no param = Attas_Input|Attas seed growing|no|check|yes,no param = Patch_Input|Special Patch|None|select|None,Catherby (Medium Diary 5%),Catherby (Hard Diary 10%),Catherby (Elite Diary 15%),Hosidius/Farming Guild (Hard Diary 5%)
Please input the data and submit the form.