Hi, I'm Dana. I do the general QoL edits throughout the wiki when I find something that needs editing. I create and update maps, images and text content. I'm a bilingual and I'll be more than happy if anyone else noticed any grammatical error and quick edit them out
One of my job roles is UX/UI design with 12+ years of experience, and it heavily contributes to my part on the wiki, because my job experience helps me to create, not just beautiful, but easy to understand images, maps, and other content.
- If I found a page that is missing useful images or maps, I create them.
- If I found a map that is very difficult to read or understand, I recreate it.
- I write an informative text when I feel that, the user base would benefit from it when they view the page.
Tools I use[edit | edit source]
- Adobe Photoshop CC for most map edits and at the same time, create a specific style to stick with for consistency within my uploads.
- I use a lossless image compressor to reduce the image file size without a loss before uploading to the wiki.
Contributions[edit | edit source]
You can view my contributions. It's a stub at the moment since I started doing it only so recently, but it will grow bigger sooner than later!
Contact[edit | edit source]
- RSN: Satanicha
- Twitter: @lyciferme
- OSRS Wiki Discord channel: Satanicha