User:Towelcat/Projects/Special attacks

From Old School RuneScape Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Melee weapons[edit | edit source]

Dragon weapons[edit | edit source]

Dragon pickaxe.pngDragon pickaxe Infernal pickaxe.pngInfernal pickaxe 3rd age pickaxe.png3rd age pickaxe Crystal pickaxe.pngCrystal pickaxe
Puncture.gif
Name Puncture
Energy used 25%
Description Two quick slashes with 25% increased accuracy and 15% increased damage.
Attack Level 60
Quest Lost City
Dragon scimitar.pngDragon scimitar
Sever.gif
Name Sever
Energy used 55%
Description An attack that hits through Protect from Melee and drains the Prayer points of the opponent by 100% of the amount hit and recharges the user's prayer points by the same amount. This can raise your current Prayer points to above your maximum Prayer level, up to the amount of damage inflicted by the attack. The special attack will restore prayer even if used against a target that has immunity to conventional weaponry such as Turoths and Kurasks.
Attack Level 60
Quest Monkey Madness I
Weapon Name Special attack energy used Description Animation
Dragon dagger.pngDragon dagger Puncture 25% Two quick slashes with 25% increased accuracy and 15% increased damage. Puncture.gif
Dragon scimitar.pngDragon scimitar Sever 55% A slash with increased accuracy that, if successful, prevents the target from using protection prayers for five seconds. Sever.gif
Dragon longsword.pngDragon longsword Cleave 25% A powerful attack that deals 15% more damage. Cleave.gif
Dragon mace.pngDragon mace Shatter 25% Increases damage by 50% and accuracy by 25% for one hit. Shatter.gif
Dragon battleaxe.pngDragon battleaxe Rampage 100% Lowers the user's Attack, Defence, Ranged, and Magic levels by 10% each, but increases their Strength by 10 + (levels drained / 4). Rampage.gif
Dragon warhammer.pngDragon warhammer Smash 50% An attack that deals 50% additional damage and will lower the target's current Defence level by 30% on a hit other than 0 (stackable; relative to current level). Smash.gif
Dragon halberd.pngDragon halberd Sweep 30% Swipe all targets in front of you for 10% extra damage. For large monsters that occupy two or more spaces, like giants, the halberd will hit twice, although the second hit will have 25% decreased accuracy. Sweep.gif
Dragon spear.pngDragon spear Shove 25% Push your opponent back and stun them for three seconds. This attack deals no damage and doesn't work on creatures that occupy two or more spaces. Shove (dragon spear).gif
Dragon 2h sword.pngDragon 2h sword Powerstab 60% Hit up to 14 enemies surrounding you. Powerstab.gif
Dragon pickaxe.pngDragon pickaxe Rock Knocker 100% Increases the player's Mining level by 3. Rock Knocker.gif
Infernal pickaxe.pngInfernal pickaxe
3rd age pickaxe.png3rd age pickaxe
Crystal pickaxe.pngCrystal pickaxe
Dragon axe.pngDragon axe Lumber Up 100% Increases the player's Woodcutting level by 3. Lumber Up.gif
Infernal axe.pngInfernal axe
3rd age axe.png3rd age axe
Crystal axe.pngCrystal axe
Dragon harpoon.pngDragon harpoon Fishstabber 100% Increases the player's Fishing level by 3. Fishstabber.gif
Infernal harpoon.pngInfernal harpoon
Crystal harpoon.pngCrystal harpoon
Dragon claws.pngDragon claws Slice and Dice 50% Hits 4 times in quick succession with great accuracy. Slice and Dice.gif
Dragon sword.pngDragon sword Wild Stab 40% Hits the target with 25% increased accuracy and damage. If the target is using Protect from Melee, the special attack will ignore the prayer for one attack. Wild Stab.gif
Dragon hasta.pngDragon hasta Unleash 5-100% The next attack used after activation will have a 5% boost in accuracy and a 2.5% boost in damage for every 5% of special attack energy used. For example, a player with 100% special attack energy who performs the special attack will cause their next attack to have 100% increased accuracy and a damage boost of 50%. Unleash.gif

Godswords[edit | edit source]

Weapon Name Special attack energy used Description Animation
Armadyl godsword.pngArmadyl godsword The Judgement 50% Inflicts 37.5% more damage and doubles the accuracy. The Judgement.gif
Bandos godsword.pngBandos godsword Warstrike 50% Attack does 21% more damage, doubles the accuracy, and drains one of the target's Combat stats by the amount of damage dealt, until it reaches 0. If the stat drained reaches 0 before all of the damage could be accounted for, another stat will be drained by the amount remaining. Stats are drained in the following order: Defence, Strength, Prayer, Attack, Magic, Ranged. Warstrike.gif
Saradomin godsword.pngSaradomin godsword Healing Blade 50% Increases damage dealt by 10% and doubles the accuracy. Attack restores the user's Hitpoints by 50% of the damage dealt (with a minimum of 10 Hitpoints) and Prayer by 25% of damage dealt (with a minimum of 5 Prayer points). The attack has no effect if it misses completely but will always take effect if the attack hits anything. Healing Blade.gif
Zamorak godsword.pngZamorak godsword Ice Cleave 50% Increases damage dealt by 10% and doubles the accuracy. If the special attack hits successfully, it freezes the target for 20 seconds. Ice Cleave.gif

Other[edit | edit source]

Weapon Name Special attack energy used Description Animation
Abyssal bludgeon.pngAbyssal bludgeon Penance 50% An attack that deals 0.5% extra damage for every prayer point the attacker is missing. Penance.gif
Abyssal dagger.pngAbyssal dagger Abyssal Puncture 50% A double attack that deals 15% less damage with 25% more accuracy. If the first attack hits, so will the second attack. Otherwise, both attacks will miss. Abyssal Puncture.gif
Abyssal tentacle.pngAbyssal tentacle Binding Tentacle 50% Binds an opponent for 5 seconds and increases opponent's chance of being poisoned. Binding Tentacle.gif
Abyssal whip.pngAbyssal whip Energy Drain 50% An attack that has 25% additional accuracy and, when used against another player, transfers 10% of the target's run energy to the user. Energy Drain.gif
Ancient mace.pngAncient mace Favor of the War God 100% An attack that hits through Protect from Melee and drains the Prayer points of the opponent by 100% of the amount hit and recharges the user's prayer points by the same amount. This can raise your current Prayer points to above your maximum Prayer level, up to the amount of damage inflicted by the attack. The special attack will restore prayer even if used against a target that has immunity to conventional weaponry such as Turoths and Kurasks.

Favour of the War God.gif

Barrelchest anchor.pngBarrelchest anchor Sunder 50% An attack that doubles accuracy, increases max hit by 10%, and lowers the opponent's Attack, Defence, Ranged, or Magic level by 10% of the damage inflicted. Sunder.gif
Bone dagger.pngBone dagger Backstab 75% Lowers the Defence of the target equal to the amount of damage dealt. Has a guaranteed hit if you weren't the last one to attack the target. Backstab.gif
Brine sabre.pngBrine sabre Liquefy 75% Doubles the chance of hitting, and adds 25% of the damage dealt to the user's Strength, Attack and Defence levels. Can only be used underwater. Liquefy.gif
Crystal halberd.pngCrystal halberd Sweep 30% Swipe all targets in front of you for 10% extra damage. For large monsters that occupy two or more spaces, like giants, the halberd will hit twice, although the second hit will have 25% decreased accuracy. Sweep (crystal halberd).gif
Darklight.pngDarklight Weaken 50% Temporarily reduces the target's Attack, Strength, and Defence by 5%. Twice as effective on demons (reduces each stat by 10%). Weaken (special attack).gif
Arclight.pngArclight
Dinh's bulwark.pngDinh's bulwark Shield Bash 50% Attacks surrounding targets in a 5x5 area with 20% increased accuracy. Shield Bash.gif
Excalibur.pngExcalibur Sanctuary 100% Temporarily increases Defence by 8 levels. Sanctuary.gif
Granite hammer.pngGranite hammer Hammer Blow 60% An attack with 50% increased accuracy. Adds 5 damage to the attack; this extra 5 damage applies even if the player was supposed to deal zero damage. Hammer Blow.gif
Granite maul.pngGranite maul Quick Smash 50% An extra attack done instantly with no other effects. Quick Smash.gif
Rune claws.pngRune claws Impale 25% Attack with 10% more Attack and Strength, but with a slower speed. Impale.gif
Saradomin sword.pngSaradomin sword Saradomin's Lightning 100% Call upon Saradomin's power to inflict 1-16 extra Magic damage upon your opponent. Increases the melee hit by 10%. The special attack rolls against the opponent's magic defence bonus using your slash attack bonus making this special attack extremely accurate on melee armour. Saradomin's Lightning.gif
Saradomin's blessed sword.pngSaradomin's blessed sword 65% Magic-based attack that increases the user's max hit by 25%. The special attack rolls against the opponent's magic defence bonus using your slash attack bonus making this special attack extremely accurate on melee armour. Saradomin's Blessed Lightning.gif
Statius's warhammer.pngStatius's warhammer Smash 35% An attack that deals anywhere between 25% and 125% of the user's standard max hit and lowers the target's current Defence level by 30% on a hit other than 0 (stackable; relative to current level). Smash (Statius's warhammer).gif
Vesta's longsword.pngVesta's longsword Feint 25% An attack that deals anywhere between 20% and 120% of the user's standard max hit; the accuracy of this special attack is rolled against 25% of the opponent's defence. Feint.gif
Vesta's spear.pngVesta's spear Spear Wall 50% An attack that damages up to 16 targets within 8 tiles surrounding the player. Outside of multicombat zones, only one target is damaged. In addition, the user becomes immune to melee attacks for 8 ticks (4.8 seconds). Spear Wall.gif
Zamorakian spear.pngZamorakian spear Shove 25% Push your opponent back and stun them for three seconds. This attack deals no damage. Shove (Zamorakian spear).gif
Zamorakian hasta.pngZamorakian hasta