Hi. I'm Vermont. I'm here to help you!
- Do you have a question for me?
- Did I revert your edit or leave a warning message on your talk page?
- Do you need assistance/help with something?
- Did I tag your page for deletion?
- Are you stuck somewhere?
- Did I vote differently than you or disagree with you?
- Do you need my input?
- Do you just want to chat?
Hello, I'm Vermont. I generally do anti-vandalism work around here. I first joined Old School Runescape Wiki in December 2018. Gaming has been around since 1972 when the first official game called Pong was released by the Japanese gaming company Atari. My favourite games of all time is Warriors of Fate, Captain Commando and Golden Axe. I occasionally deal with any vandalism and spam on Old School Runescape Wiki. I am a professional gamer and game maker. I am an excellent coder and I am really good at cheat codes too. I play all sorts of games from classic to recent new ones. I try to complete the games as fast as possible against other gamers worldwide in a gaming tornament competition. It is called the speedrun gaming community. I do helpful contributions here like adding refs, fixing grammar, fixing dead links and improve misleading facts and erroneous spelling mistakes. I do appreciate constructive feedback, especially if I make a mistake. If you ever want to drop me a note, please do!
Feel free to contact me via:
- "A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge." - Thomas Carlyle
- "The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination" - Albert Einstein
- "Raise your words, not your voice. It is the rain that grows flowers, not thunder." - Rumi
- "Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings." - Salvador Dali
- "Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact." - William James
- "I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see." - John Burroughs
- "What care I how time advances? I am drinking ale today." - Edgar Allen Poe
- "Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough." - Mark Twain
- "Money is not the goal, the real value comes from education." - Jimmy Wales