Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the discussion page associated with each article, or post a message on any editor's talk page. or on the
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Learn how to customise your userpage.
- Please read this policy page for file naming rules before uploading files.
- Want to stay in touch with other editors? Join our Discord group !
Slayer Task Tips[edit source]
I see you have attempted to put iron dragons text in the page two days ago... the word thicker seems to have triggered a filter. I've given you custodian rights now, so that should allow you to bypass that and actually successfully publish more slayer task tips! -- SpineTalk 23:21, November 13, 2017 (UTC)
- I see you never added that tip for iron dragons back there... ;( Anyway, I don't see the need to have three separate tables, so I've reorganised the page so that it's all in one table. The chat heads seem unnecessary too, so I've removed them. All that's left is one big table in alphabetical order. Oh, and I've added some task tips too. -- SpineTalk 21:35, January 17, 2018 (UTC)
Good news[edit source]
Thanks to today's beta on the tournament world, I am able to receive and reset my tasks as I please on them. So I kept getting assignments from various slayer masters until I had all the tips from all of them. Now, Slayer Task Tips is now finally complete! -- SpineTalk 18:13, March 8, 2018 (UTC)