Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the discussion page associated with each article, or post a message on any editor's talk page.
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Learn how to customise your userpage.
- Please read this policy page for file naming rules before uploading files.
- Want to stay in touch with other editors? Join our Discord group !
RE: Skeleton (Tarn's lair)[edit source]
Thanks for the help dude, quick response!
Nice job[edit source]
Re: Revenant drop tables[edit source]
Thank you, most useful :) —Ozank 23:08, 14 October 2018 (UTC)
Hi, I notice your name a lot and wanted to see if you can review some of the changes I'd like to implement to the Smithing page. I have the code hosted right now on my sandbox page. It's not too drastic but I did remove a lot things I thought were unnecessary and I moved some of the sections around to make more sense. NightFC (talk) 21:55, 8 February 2019 (UTC)
Thanks for your contribution and review I definitely implemented your edits and made the page live. It feels good - smithing is now cleaned up a bit more, maybe is a little more helpful, and most importantly it went down -3,319 bytes LOL. NightFC (talk) 00:00, 9 February 2019 (UTC)