Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the discussion page associated with each article, or post a message on any editor's talk page. or on the
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Learn how to customise your userpage.
- Please read this policy page for file naming rules before uploading files.
I'm happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
RE:Puzzle Box[edit source]
There were two separate puzzle box guide pages. After asking around, some other admins and I agreed that having just one page would be better. The page that had more page views was the one the current page was based off of.
Perhaps you preferred the previous version and its far more in-depth explanation of how to solve sliding puzzles. If so; This is a Wiki, therefore feel free to contribute to the process of improving the page as it stands. However, undo-ing someone's edits with no explanation and then asking them "What's wrong with you?" is no way to treat anyone.