User talk:Construction Nerd
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the discussion page associated with each article, or post a message on any editor's talk page. or on the
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Learn how to customise your userpage.
- Please read this policy page for file naming rules before uploading files.
Mahogany bookcase[edit source]
Thanks mate. Sorry if I was spamming the filter I just assumed it was because I made a lot of pages in a short period of time so I retried the edit a bunch. Construction Nerd (talk) 01:46, May 4, 2015 (UTC)
- I think the only thing that set it off was mentioning 420 in the article, lol. Mage Hybrid talk 01:48, May 4, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Oak decoration[edit source]
I'd probably suggest using wall decoration as it follows the same pages as on the RS3 wiki like this. Just having "decoration" can also be quite vague in a sense. — | Expect | 12:51, May 4, 2015 (UTC)