Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the discussion page associated with each article, or post a message on any editor's talk page. or on the
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Learn how to customise your userpage.
- Please read this policy page for file naming rules before uploading files.
Experience rates[edit source]
Can you edit the information instead of just saying it's inaccurate? And don't add your personal anecdotes, there's no need for someone's point of view in an article. Mage Hybrid talk 02:09, June 23, 2015 (UTC)
- The XP rates are a quote from a mod on the forums, which is why I didn't want to replace them. They're quite far off from the real rates, though, so I thought it should be noted. CptBrian (talk) 02:38, June 23, 2015 (UTC)
Deleting discussions[edit source]
Please do not delete discussions as we have a policy against it. If you would like to remove a discussion, then you may archive it. To archive a talk page, simply create a subpage titled Talk:Pagename/archive 1, or User talk:CptBrian/archive 1 if it is your talkpage, and be sure to include a link to the archive on the talk page you archived. Thanks, Mage Hybrid talk 23:27, June 27, 2015 (UTC)
You're not helping, you're being an instigating cunt. Don't delete this, there's a policy against it. Surely there's better things you could be doing than editing someone's useless page, or is there? CptBrian (talk) 00:47, June 28, 2015 (UTC) CptBrian (talk) 00:47, June 28, 2015 (UTC) CptBrian (talk) 00:47, June 28, 2015 (UTC) CptBrian (talk) 00:47, June 28, 2015 (UTC) Thanks. CptBrian (talk) 00:47, June 28, 2015 (UTC)