User talk:Dark Behemoth
When you're linking an image don't paste the url, use this format
Hey, just dropped by to say don't add images onto articles like you did to Iron plateskirt. It messes the page up and it can look odd. That is all. (Wait, what kind of image editing program do you use?) -- SpineTalk 00:19, November 7, 2013 (UTC)
- I was going a bit crazy over image editing since I am rather new to that. The iron plateskirt detail isn't mine, I just use Paint and Photo Editor. I don't know how to make detailed images to this extent just yet. -- Dark Behemoth talk 02:43, November 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Well there's really no way to get detailed items other than GE database and old files from RSW. And if you want to really get into imaging, use GIMP. It's what I use. I'll explain how to use it when I'm not busy. -- SpineTalk 03:06, November 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Use your best judgement on the format of the page. As long as it doesn't take up a lot of space will be good. I usually do 200-250px for thumbnails. -- SpineTalk 21:52, November 7, 2013 (UTC)
Thank you very much for uploading files to the wiki! Very appreciated.
2 things -
- Can you use the images on articles? A lot of your images are unused at the moment
- Can you add licenses to the images? Add the proper license (for an example: If the image is a chathead, it will have .
Spineweilder is working cleaning what you've missed.
- Alright. I had no idea how to deal with the licensing but I'll do it from now on. -- Dark Behemoth talk 00:11, November 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks! The possible templates are: , , , , and .
- To add them in your future uploads, just enter the template name (with the good format) in the comment section. Muud Talk to me! | Sign me! | MuudyBot!
Contributions! | Edits! 00:15, November 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks! I've not been contributing as much as I'd like to in the past few days, but I'll get back to it soon. -- Dark Behemoth talk 05:49, November 17, 2013 (UTC)
Images 2[edit source]
- it's maximum? *snaps Spine's spine* — Neitiznot (talk) • (editor contributions) 18:48, November 23, 2013 (UTC)
Re:Replacing images[edit source]
You need the file you're uploading to have the exact same name of the file you want to replace. You can also go to the file page itself (e.x. File:Bronze gloves equipped.png), click on 'File History' and select "Upload a new version of this file". Sometimes the image may look stretchy and not update but that is due to an ongoing bug. Just wait for it to update on it's own if that happens. -- SpineTalk 20:21, November 19, 2013 (UTC)
Please read[edit source]
Custodian rights[edit source]
Hey, since you're eligible for the custodian right, I've given them to you since I believe you have the need for them. If you need help on how to use the tools check here; otherwise leave me a message on my talk page. (Congratulations, you are the first custodian on this wiki!) -- SpineTalk 03:43, December 2, 2013 (UTC)
Deletion requests[edit source]
Hi there, Dark Behemoth. Please use this template when requesting the deletion of spam/unnecessary pages rather than adding such pages to Category:Requests for deletion. Thanks you. Temujin 08:57, December 6, 2013 (UTC)
New section[edit source]
Halloween masks.gif[edit source]
Hey I think the halloween mask gifs of the icons should be separate; the black h'ween mask is a separate part of the set and part of a separate event. I've updated the Rares template to reflect this. If the partyhat icon on that template would be in gif form don't include the new ones. Thanks, -- SpineTalk 03:59, December 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Ok thanks for letting me know, I was going to do just that with partyhats. I assume it's fine if I remake a h'ween gif without the black one. Dark Behemoth talk 04:09, December 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Yep, it's fine. -- SpineTalk 04:30, December 18, 2013 (UTC)
Detailed images[edit source]
- Click me :) -- Dark Behemoth talk 03:57, December 19, 2013 (UTC)
Would you please Rename/move [[:File:Game options tab.png|this]] to [[:File:Game Options.png|that]] thanks! =)18:34, December 24, 2013 (UTC)
- Ok, done. I have to go now, merry christmas to you! Dark Behemoth talk 00:36, December 25, 2013 (UTC)
Wiki Family Photo[edit source]
The Wiki Family Photo is your opportunity to get yourself within the RuneScape Wiki community as a whole, both RuneScape 3 and Old School RuneScape. You can upload your image to the [[w:c:ty|Ty Wiki]] or upload it to imgur. Please try to have your photo sent in by March 1st.
How to send in your picture[edit source]
- Take a screenshot in game with your character saying your name/a message
- Save the screenshot on paint or any other picture program
- Be sure to crop it or scale it to [[w:c:ty:File:200 x 300.png|200 x 300px]]. Note: If your image is not at this size, we will make it this size. If it doesn't come out okay, it may be excluded!
- Upload the file to the [[w:c:ty|Ty Wiki]] or imgur
- Finally, post a link to your image here.
Leaving Wikia[edit source]
Hey, this message is to let you know about this thread about us leaving Wikia/FANDOM in favour of our new site, https://oldschool.runescape.wiki, just in case you missed it. This is also a good opportunity to have your voice heard, give any feedback for the new site and propose anything you'd like to see going forward. -- SpineTalk 03:19, September 28, 2018 (UTC)