Welcome, friend, to the Old School Runescape Wiki!
It's always good to see new editors on the wiki, whether you craft entire articles or just cite references; it's all needed & appreciated.
Being a new editor can definitely be overwhelming at times, so do not hesitate to ask questions to me, or anyone else! If you're not the social type, you can look at the general help page.
If that wasn't enough, then below I've listed some other ways to get you started:
Remember to sign your name on talk pages & discussions by using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button
() above the edit box. This will make your signature automatically appear when you hit save. It'll look really bland at first, but there are some things you can do to make it fit your style!
Again, welcome, and we hope you make the Wiki-verse a better place!-- Scuzzy Beta
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the Discord chat or on the discussion page associated with each article, or post a message on any editor's talk page.
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Learn how to customise your userpage.
- Please read this policy page for file naming rules before uploading files.
- Want to stay in touch with other editors? Join our Discord group here!
I'm happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you! Ajraddatz (talk) 18:31, September 11, 2017 (UTC)