Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the discussion page associated with each article, or post a message on any editor's talk page. or on the
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Learn how to customise your userpage.
- Please read this policy page for file naming rules before uploading files.
- Want to stay in touch with other editors? Join our Discord group !
Your edit on the Black chin page.[edit source]
I just reverted your edit on the Black chinchompa (Hunter) page since I felt like the edit was missing a bit of context and I didn't particularly like the location on the page you put that sentence. However, you were right that it should be more clear that an extra box trap can be placed there.
The Box trap page already mentioned it, but I also just added it to the Hunter page since it was missing there before. I hope you can agree with how the pages look now, otherwise, leave a message here or on my talkpage if you feel like something should still be mentioned on the Black chin's page.
testing modules[edit source]
hey, for future reference testing modules should be made as subpages of Module:Sandbox (e.g., [[Module:Sandbox/User:Eldevidian]] or [[Module:Sandbox/User:Eldevidian/Some_module]]) to keep them from being deleted as we tend to do for unused modules/templates. Thanks :) Chen (talk) 12:14, 22 February 2020 (UTC)
- thanks for moving it. if you'd like, you can join our Discord server; we have a channel dedicated to tech stuff, if you would like to discuss Lua there. Chen (talk) 17:10, 22 February 2020 (UTC)
Do you want a free wiki t-shirt?[edit source]
To celebrate the two-year anniversary of the new site, we're giving away RuneScape Wiki t-shirts to a bunch of wiki editors. Because of your contributions to the community over the last year, we'd like to send you one! If you're interested, go fill out this form, and we'll get those shipped out before the end of the month.
If you have any questions, shoot me a talk page message or a DM on Discord (Cook#2222). Thanks!