Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the discussion page associated with each article, or post a message on any editor's talk page. or on the
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Learn how to customise your userpage.
- Please read this policy page for file naming rules before uploading files.
I'm happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Your script[edit source]
- But can it fix this? The file name "Hitpoints icon.png" already exists so I don't know what I can do about it :/ Temujin 03:15, June 8, 2013 (UTC)
- With the current script, you'd have to manually change the file usages for one of those two image names to be able to move it back, then move it once more to update the file links. I'm working on an update to manually add things to the queue for situations like this. --Foodbandlt 06:13, June 8, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm glad, hah! --Foodbandlt 06:13, June 8, 2013 (UTC)