Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the discussion page associated with each article, or post a message on any editor's talk page. or on the
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Learn how to customise your userpage.
- Please read this policy page for file naming rules before uploading files.
- I didn't mean images used on articles, I mean ones like this and this. Mage Hybrid talk 02:46, March 15, 2015 (UTC)
King Arthur[edit source]
I see you've been uploading several images lately that do not conform to the wiki's standards. Images must meet the following criteria:
- Maximum brightness settings in game
- Images must be in accordance to the size they originally are in game
- No chatbox images. Just transcribe the text if it is necessary to be added, or adds relevance to the article.
- The chathead images you upload seem to be over sized, and images [[:File:Recipe-for-disaster_pirate-pete_underwater.jpg|Such as this]] seem to be oversized as well ([[:File:Bullying_Fred.png|This is a proper standard-sized image]]). If it's not the case already, all images should be on the maximum brightness settings in game. -- SpineTalk 01:45, March 17, 2015 (UTC)