Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the discussion page associated with each article, or post a message on any editor's talk page. or on the
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Learn how to customise your userpage.
- Please read this policy page for file naming rules before uploading files.
Nice work you've been doing, appreciate it. Just one thing I want to point out though. For the sake of consistency and organization I'd prefer it if you didn't just add the release dates and update directly at the end of the template, since it makes the code look messy when people edit the page. Here's how we usually do it.
- From what I see you're in visual mode when you're editing. I use the source editor because it's much simpler for me, in my opinion, and allows you to see the nitty gritty of what you're editing. To use the source editor as a default, go to Special:Preferences, click on Editing, and select the preferred editor as Source editor. Doing so should make adding those stuff quicker than usual. -- SpineTalk 18:31, December 11, 2015 (UTC)
Wiki Family Photo[edit source]
The Wiki Family Photo is your opportunity to get yourself within the RuneScape Wiki community as a whole, both RuneScape 3 and Old School RuneScape. You can upload your image to the [[w:c:ty|Ty Wiki]] or upload it to imgur. Please try to have your photo sent in by March 1st.
How to send in your picture[edit source]
- Take a screenshot in game with your character saying your name/a message
- Save the screenshot on paint or any other picture program
- Be sure to crop it or scale it to [[w:c:ty:File:200 x 300.png|200 x 300px]]. Note: If your image is not at this size, we will make it this size. If it doesn't come out okay, it may be excluded!
- Upload the file to the [[w:c:ty|Ty Wiki]] or imgur
- Finally, post a link to your image here.