Wiki Family Photo[edit source]
The Wiki Family Photo is your opportunity to get yourself within the RuneScape Wiki community as a whole, both RuneScape 3 and Old School RuneScape. You can upload your image to the [[w:c:ty|Ty Wiki]] or upload it to imgur. Please try to have your photo sent in by March 1st.
How to send in your picture[edit source]
- Take a screenshot in game with your character saying your name/a message
- Save the screenshot on paint or any other picture program
- Be sure to crop it or scale it to [[w:c:ty:File:200 x 300.png|200 x 300px]]. Note: If your image is not at this size, we will make it this size. If it doesn't come out okay, it may be excluded!
- Upload the file to the [[w:c:ty|Ty Wiki]] or imgur
- Finally, post a link to your image here.
Detailed images[edit source]
Hello, can you tell me how you take your detailed images? They are much better than mine.
Rename page[edit source]
I forgot to put the file ending (.png) for these 8 files (wanted to redirect them):
- File:Super strength(1)
- File:Super strength(2)
- File:Super strength(3)
- File:Super strength(4)
- File:Super attack(1)
- File:Super attack(2)
- File:Super attack(3)
- File:Super attack(4)
Shop stock images[edit source]
Hey, I deleted some images of Lummy because A) They needed cropped B) They had terrible filenames C) I thought it would be easier to start from scratch with most of them
Do you want to take some images of the surrounding area as a replacement? If not, I can do it when I get home. -- 17:48, February 13, 2017 (UTC)
2-Tick Mining[edit source]
There's a new method for tick-manip mining with the iron in the mining guild expansion. https://twitter.com/BellisOSRS/status/878381022349451267
Leaving Wikia[edit source]
Hey, this message is to let you know about this thread about us leaving Wikia/FANDOM in favour of our new site, https://oldschool.runescape.wiki, just in case you missed it. This is also a good opportunity to have your voice heard, give any feedback for the new site and propose anything you'd like to see going forward. -- SpineTalk 03:15, September 28, 2018 (UTC)