Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the discussion page associated with each article, or post a message on any editor's talk page. or on the
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Learn how to customise your userpage.
- Please read this policy page for file naming rules before uploading files.
- Thanks, I've actually had this wiki account for a long time, only now realised I had it. Recently started playing OSRS after a several years long break from the original game. I've been playing Guild Wars 1, which also has a player-run wiki, and I'm an active editor there so I hope I have something to give for this wiki aswell! Jeree95 (talk) 10:51, May 4, 2016 (UTC)
Re: STASH Units[edit source]
I don't see why they couldn't have their own page. In fact, I think it only makes sense seeing as the main wiki has a page for hidey-holes. Feel free to make one :) -- 17:49, July 26, 2016 (UTC)
- Ignore everything I just said. The other admins have something in the works, so no need to worry ^^' -- 17:52, July 26, 2016 (UTC)
Leaving Wikia Notice[edit source]
Hey there Jeree95,
As you're a valued member of this community, we are contacting you directly to know that we are leaving the Wikia network (just in case you didn't see the giant red bar on the homepage.) Please read Forum:Leaving Wikia for more information. We hope to see you there! -- 19:44, October 1, 2018 (UTC)