User talk:Luna Lana
- 1 re: venenatis with twisted bow
- 2 adding requirement in Ghosts Ahoy quest
- 3 Do you want a free wiki t-shirt?
- 4 VLS can be used on monsters in target worlds
- 5 When copying articles
- 6 Reason for my contrib at Bloodvelds
- 7 RE: Edit reversal
- 8 KPH/EXP
- 9 Pest control herb and seed pack task for bond
- 10 Vet'ion MMG
- 11 The gangs all here
- 12 OSRS Wiki clan
re: venenatis with twisted bow[edit source]
Pm me "daft plonker" and I will show you how good tbow is against Venenatis. 126.96.36.199 01:33, 12 July 2020 (UTC)
- I've added you, if your RSN is not Luna Lana then pm me and you can time how good tbow is :) 188.8.131.52 09:46, 12 July 2020 (UTC)
adding requirement in Ghosts Ahoy quest[edit source]
I noticed you undid an edit I did in the Ghosta Ahoy quest. I added the Morytania Diary requriment on the Ghosts Ahoy quest page, becuase Robin doesn't talk to you until you complete Morytania Diary medium or higgher (https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Robin) and talking to Robin is required to get his signature which is required to continue the quest. Either the quest is bugged or there's something I'm missing. I'm unsure if you can skip Medium completion of the Morytania Diary and get the harder difficulties without it, but robin specifically says that you need to complete Morytania diary on medium, hard or elite (https://imgur.com/npYMCad) 184.108.40.206 16:11, 17 September 2020 (UTC)
- You're missing something, completing the Medium Diary requires completing Ghost Ahoy. Make sure you're not accidentally clicking "Claim Slime" rather than "Talk to Robin", or that you are at the right stage in the quest Luna Lana (talk) 16:13, 17 September 2020 (UTC)
Do you want a free wiki t-shirt?[edit source]
Hi Luna Lana!
To celebrate the two-year anniversary of the new site, we're giving away RuneScape Wiki t-shirts to a bunch of wiki editors. Because of your contributions to the community over the last year, we'd like to send you one! If you're interested, go fill out this form, and we'll get those shipped out before the end of the month.
If you have any questions, shoot me a talk page message or a DM on Discord (Cook#2222). Thanks!
VLS can be used on monsters in target worlds[edit source]
I'm sure, I just tested it out with a friend
When copying articles[edit source]
This wiki's licensing requires attribution, for example, to the page's history you copied articles from. 220.127.116.11 23:54, 18 February 2021 (UTC)
- Which I meant on every new article's talk page, do the needy and link to the original article's page history. 18.104.22.168 00:00, 19 February 2021 (UTC)
Reason for my contrib at Bloodvelds[edit source]
I had no idea that a Slayer task page even existed. I can't even reach the specific bloodvelds one trough normal means even if I do type Slayer Task into search as the links in that articles monster table links to their normal pages. I'd have to specifically type "Slayer task/Bloodvelds" into the searchbar and I doubt most people would even think of doing that. If the monsters pages actually linked directly to Slayer Task/Bloodveld in italics like this wiki likes to do for extra information. For example This monster has a slayer strategy page, see Slayer task/Bloodvelds (Can't get it perfectly right because they use some special otheruses tags etc, but I think you know what I mean). Then I would have placed the information there instead because as you said, it fits better there. I've also done so and placed the info there now.
- I understand, I only know the pages exist because of watching recent-changes, I will put some work into how they could be linked to the main page. 14:35, 8 March 2021 (UTC)
RE: Edit reversal[edit source]
How should I go about providing proof of the plant *not* growing? I suppose I could try to capture a Runelite ETA of one plant being healthy but one stage behind all other plants, but that could just be attributed to me planting it late. Emptylord (talk) 13:26, 17 March 2021 (UTC)
- I just recommend asking a JMod how it works. Most of my issue was putting Strategy in Trivia 16:48, 17 March 2021 (UTC)
Is there a way for the KPH slider to not only increase the GP/hour but also the experience per hour? I was doing some editing in that realm and I realized that when I moved the slider, it didn't change the exp. The KPH for the output is working even if it's set to a flat amount and then I slide it, but the experience won't change. I think it's the |Experience1num = 90 line not interacting with the KPH slider? Something like that. Just thought you might be a good person to ask! :) Liosrakia (talk) 22:08, 2 May 2021 (UTC)
- I personally don't know of a way to solve this, as MMGs I've made in the past haven't had this and I have no idea now. Your best bet would be to join the Discord and ask, but most likely the template just isn't capable of doing that currently 22:10, 2 May 2021 (UTC)
I'm sorry I alt tabbed while I was typing this! I was trying to say thanks for the inspiration to finish the adamantite page on your page, and trying to ask 'Legaia2Pla' who I was aware had adjusted some of the code for the money making guides about this! Sorry for the mixup- and thanks for the good resources regardless! :) Liosrakia (talk) 01:53, 3 May 2021 (UTC)
Pest control herb and seed pack task for bond[edit source]
I am gonna make a start on that task if thats cool with you!
Vet'ion MMG[edit source]
The gangs all here[edit source]
OSRS Wiki clan[edit source]
Hi Luna Lana!
The clan system is being added to OSRS tomorrow, and I wanted to let you know that we're making the OSRS Wiki clan for editors and readers of the wiki. There aren't any requirements to join, but we have cosmetic ranks for people who edit. Due to your contributions to the wiki, you're eligible for the >extremely prestigious< Onyx rank.
If you're interested, check out RuneScape:Clan Chat for how to join.