Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the discussion page associated with each article, or post a message on any editor's talk page. or on the
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Learn how to customise your userpage.
- Please read this policy page for file naming rules before uploading files.
- Want to stay in touch with other editors? Join our Discord group !
Is showing the locations of the poor looking man/woman really necessary? They are in very close proximity to Tomas Lawry, even the second paragraph states that they're directly west. -- SpineTalk 01:26, November 17, 2017 (UTC)
- That being said, I think it is wise to make a quest map showing the locations of Lawry, the poor-looking folk, Robert, and Conrad all in one map, which I can work on later. -- SpineTalk 01:26, November 17, 2017 (UTC)