Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the discussion page associated with each article, or post a message on any editor's talk page. or on the
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Learn how to customise your userpage.
- Please read this policy page for file naming rules before uploading files.
What did i do, i am just trying to fix mistakes and help contribute to the wiki. If you don't want me i won't but there is so much crap on this wiki and i am actually trying to make it a nice play for info.
nzskiing 05:37, January 3, 2014 (UTC)
Please stop your disruptive editing, such as your edits to Artic pine logs. If your vandalism continues, you will be blocked from editing the 2007scape Wiki. Thank you. Temujin 03:36, January 3, 2014 (UTC)