Doesn't really need to be subst, especially because any block given before the move will show up as the old links. -- 19:30, 3 October 2018 (UTC)
- Docs can be changed - The issue is that if it's ever changed again, all the links will be inconsistent between userpages. -- 19:38, 3 October 2018 (UTC)
- Jagex wanted us to. -- 19:39, 3 October 2018 (UTC)
Your old signature[edit source]
We restored [[:Template:Signatures/Ozuzanna]] because it created redlinks on old forum pages. I will let you bend RS:SIG a bit if you want me to add your new signature to [[Special:Whatlinkshere/Template:Signatures/Ozuzanna|those pages]]. -- 04:57, 9 October 2018 (UTC)
- Done. -- 19:41, 9 October 2018 (UTC)
Revenant Drop Tables[edit source]
Hey, I saw you were working on the revenant drop table stuff, and figured I'd link the calculations I did for their droprates. Not sure if it'll be useful to you but figured it might be good, even if it's just another set of numbers to compare to your own. Cheers!
Stun length[edit source]
I've just been testing
Ardougne Knight: 10 tick penalty
Hero: 10 tick penalty
HAM woman: 10 tick penalty
Do you have any evidence of varying stun length for pickpocketing?
You can @ me on discord if you're there
I did it[edit source]
Half a year reaction time ain't bad 😎 -- 11:17, 29 December 2018 (UTC)
OSRS Wiki clan[edit source]
The clan system is being added to OSRS tomorrow, and I wanted to let you know that we're making the OSRS Wiki clan for editors and readers of the wiki. There aren't any requirements to join, but we have cosmetic ranks for people who edit. Due to your contributions to the wiki, you're eligible for the >extremely prestigious< Diamond rank.
If you're interested, check out RuneScape:Clan Chat for how to join.
Hey Cook, I appreciate you reaching out to me. I'm probably going to join some specialist/ironman clan, but I might pop in and say hi! Cheers :) Ozank (talk) 23:39, 28 May 2021 (UTC)
Amethyst dart[edit source]
- I believe you're right! Yeah at the time I thought it meant crafting it, oops my bad. Ozank (talk) 16:27, 10 October 2021 (UTC)
- Yeah, no later than 2016 I agree. If you think this was the time of the update, then I think we should include it in the changes notes as the delay was pretty significant. I had a rough search for the update but couldn't find anything notable. Ozank (talk) 22:39, 3 November 2021 (UTC)
Production Master glitch[edit source]
Do you have any source stating that it was specifically the Production Master relic or some remnant of its code being activated today? I saw unfinished potions were created instantly, but gems were instead cut more quickly: . It apparently was also limited what you could abuse it for. It seems more like a bug with a minor engine change. --julia talk 12:07, 9 December 2021 (UTC)
- I don't have solid proof it was exactly the league flag being turned on, just going by the symptoms that myself and others saw. I don't think it was outside the relic items so I made an educated guess, if you can improve it feel free. Ozank (talk) 12:12, 9 December 2021 (UTC)
Divine Combats[edit source]
I did make this account specifically to advocate for the best money maker in the game.
I hope you shall agree with me in the battle of wits against Cook me Plox.
This edit (summary) disgusts me on a primordial level... Sorry mate, nothing personal against you, great editor and all that, but I just had to say this... Happy almost-New Year! Fswe1 (talk) 09:48, 30 December 2021 (UTC)