Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the discussion page associated with each article, or post a message on any editor's talk page. or on the
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Learn how to customise your userpage.
- Please read this policy page for file naming rules before uploading files.
Olaf the Bard picture[edit source]
Thanks for trying to help, but I think that image got deleted because it's a quite low quality image. For the NPC article we need a picture that's just a close-up of Olaf, like we have for most other NPCs that have an image. Of course if you still want to make an image like that, we'd really appreciate it. Please do crop it so that you just see the subject of the image (in this case Olaf). Again, thanks for trying to help. JOEYTJE50TALK 00:12, April 11, 2015 (UTC)
Your images[edit source]
I deleted your 2 images because they were pretty bad. You had nothing cropped, bad editing done, and the pictures weren't even focused. If you want I could direct you to improving them to be up to standards with the rest of the images here. Mage Hybrid talk 00:31, April 11, 2015 (UTC)