Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the discussion page associated with each article, or post a message on any editor's talk page. or on the
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Learn how to customise your userpage.
- Please read this policy page for file naming rules before uploading files.
Burnt food images[edit source]
Hi, I am replying to your message on Spineweilder's talk page.
In order to upload the images properly we simply take a screenshot of the item in-game and use picture manipulation software such as Paint.Net or Photoshop to remove the background and the shadow. If you're going to upload images to this wiki, then please save them in PNG format.
- Hope you don't mind me adding onto this. GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) is a very good free substitute. — Neitiznot (talk) • (editor contributions) 12:12, September 2, 2015 (UTC)