I didn't know you were into this kinky stuff... It's just rough sex.
-- SpineTalk 03:07, 20 February 2019 (UTC)
Hey, uh. Not sure why you undid my revision on the Leaves page. I legit got leaves from a regular tanglefoot in Nightmare Zone. Took them out of it and everything. That being said, I could have worded it better. --Kmn483 (talk) 18:29, 25 February 2019 (UTC)
- Mb, it showed that you "revised" what I did, and I should have only edited it once, not sure how that second one happened -.- Thanks for the catch and sorry for the accusation! ^^; --Kmn483 (talk) 20:32, 25 February 2019 (UTC)
Yes I will be there for the picture, unless something just comes up. Jakesterwars (talk) 04:32, 5 May 2019 (UTC)
- Same here :+1: BigDiesel2m (talk) 06:44, 5 May 2019 (UTC)
I wouldn't miss it for the birth of my first child Talk-to Kelsey 17:47, 6 May 2019 (UTC)
- Oh darling 😍 what are we naming it Talk-to Kelsey 21:01, 12 May 2019 (UTC)
- Only as long as he turns out as much of a douchebag as the real, I don't want some beta loser as a child Talk-to Kelsey 21:07, 12 May 2019 (UTC)
- Fuck you, don't call my main man Shrekli a beta loser. We're done and I'm taking the child with me Talk-to Kelsey 21:09, 12 May 2019 (UTC)
- Not a well known fact, but he's actually the original sister Talk-to Kelsey 21:10, 12 May 2019 (UTC)
- widow: kachow iN008talk 20:03, 16 July 2019 (UTC)
iN008talk 02:47, 25 July 2019 (UTC)
-Towelcat (talk) 04:45, 26 September 2019 (UTC)
Vote in the Weird Gloop elections![edit source]
Hi Scuzzy Beta!
Because of your involvement with the wiki, you are eligible to vote on the candidates for the board of Weird Gloop, the company that hosts the RuneScape and Old School RuneScape wikis.
See meta:Weird Gloop elections for general information about this process (and how to vote – it'll take maybe 5 minutes), and meta:Weird Gloop elections/2019/Candidates for candidate presentations.
There are 4 candidates for OSRSW and 4 candidates for RSW, and 1 candidate for pt-RSW. If you'd like to influence who represents the voices of these communities inside the company, I strongly encourage you to vote! You are one of only 204 people that meet the requirements, and this is your opportunity to help shape the future of the wikis.
Thanks! ʞooɔ 01:00, 23 December 2019 (UTC)
Do you want a free wiki t-shirt?[edit source]
Hi Scuzzy Beta!
To celebrate the two-year anniversary of the new site, we're giving away RuneScape Wiki t-shirts to a bunch of wiki editors. Because of your contributions to the community over the last year, we'd like to send you one! If you're interested, go fill out this form, and we'll get those shipped out before the end of the month.
If you have any questions, shoot me a talk page message or a DM on Discord (Cook#2222). Thanks!
ʞooɔ 21:59, 2 October 2020 (UTC)
Hey, I noticed this when contacting Wahi. What makes/made you suggest I ever annoyed him? :( I would call him my friend (in RuneScape, that is, not IRL); we've done loads of stuff together. (I did retire from the RS3 wiki, yes.) Fswe1 (talk) 12:19, 14 July 2021 (UTC)