- 1 First
- 2 RfA
- 3 You absolute memelord
- 4 Sup my snigga
- 5 :)
- 6 Vorkath coin droprate.
- 7 Hey
- 8 Dobby is free
- 9 Big
- 10 Stronghold Map update
- 11 A problem in your Welcome page
- 12 Re:Forthos Dungeon tracks
- 13 I am a noob
- 14 Vote in the Weird Gloop elections!
- 15 Cooking level to stop burning karambwans
- 16 Re: Sanctuary tracks
- 17 Search Digest special page
- 18 Calquat
- 19 thanks for the nice words :)
- 20 Ash is god
- 21 Greenscreen page
- 22 High-Resolution OSRS Images
- 23 Do you want a free wiki t-shirt?
- 24 Special:Diff/7908059
- 25 "Right-click" actions
- 26 Wowee
- 27 2020 Christmas event changes date
- 28 Kourend & Kebos Diary (69)
- 29 spineweilder
- 30 Illegal follower items
- 31 Baba
- 32 why did you delete my image
- 33 "don't quote me though when it actually happens"
- I was gonna post :Kaal: but guess not -- 05:15, 1 February 2019 (UTC)
Hey kid, want an RfA? -- 06:22, 2 February 2019 (UTC)
Sup my snigga[edit source]
Vorkath coin droprate.[edit source]
No screenshot. Was too long ago for me to get it in chat. Was the first kill of a trip so couldn't of got the magic logs or battlestaves elsewhere. If it happens again then I will make sure to screenshot though. HB53 (talk) 21:07, 4 March 2019 (UTC)
How you doing? What's your name? I like your laces -- 23:45, 18 March 2019 (UTC)
Dobby is free[edit source]
Stronghold Map update[edit source]
Could you update the stronghold of security's map to indicate that there's Ghosts on the top North west part of the 4th floor? It's pretty useful for Ghost assignments since there's much better safespots. 184.108.40.206
A problem in your Welcome page[edit source]
Your Welcome page is unreadable in dark mode, I would edit it, but it's yours so I'm here to tell you
[[File:Spineweilder Welcome page.png|thumb]]
Re:Forthos Dungeon tracks[edit source]
Depends if the Song of the Elves update contains new soundbank sounds or not. If there's any new sounds in there that will be used in some tracks. I might not be able do those since the modified client i use might not work with newer caches.
I am a noob[edit source]
Vote in the Weird Gloop elections![edit source]
Because of your involvement with the wiki, you are eligible to vote on the candidates for the board of Weird Gloop, the company that hosts the RuneScape and Old School RuneScape wikis.
There are 4 candidates for OSRSW and 4 candidates for RSW, and 1 candidate for pt-RSW. If you'd like to influence who represents the voices of these communities inside the company, I strongly encourage you to vote! You are one of only 204 people that meet the requirements, and this is your opportunity to help shape the future of the wikis.
Cooking level to stop burning karambwans[edit source]
Greetings. Cooking level of not burning karambwans with gauntlets and hosidius kitchen is listed as 93 in the article on burn levels. https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Cooking/Burn_level
- I am currently working on redoing that page so it should reflect that information soon. - Jakesterwars (talk) 17:14, 8 January 2020 (UTC)
Re: Sanctuary tracks[edit source]
Np. I don't directly upload them after the update since the updates are being released while i'm working. So i can only upload them when i'm back home.
I don't general extract the music from the game. Just when there's new music to upload.
Search Digest special page[edit source]
Special:SearchDigest currently gives public access to all failed searches made by users. This includes any potentially compromising or identifying information entered or accidentally pasted into the search field. It may be worth considering restricting access that special page to trusted users. If you set the offset to around 30,000+ you can find examples of people accidentally pasting discord usernames, websites, and plenty of other information. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) on 9 February 2020 (UTC).
thanks for the nice words :)[edit source]
thanks for the comment! hope i left this response correctly, never done this before. i'm working on a couple quests, id love to pitch them to jagex sometime - if you have any feedback or suggestions definitely let me know! Remyma (talk) 18:15, 23 June 2020 (UTC)
Ash is god[edit source]
Even though Mod Ash alledgedly doesn't mind his name being publicised. Can we in good conscience do so? Need I remind you that Woox accepted a substantial bribe paid by him, that he did not have to do? I certainly don't think that revealing private details is in no way OK, and that regardless of acceptance this should be against established rules. --The scribe 22:55, 26 June 2020 (UTC)
- That was a total over-reaction from me and uncalled for. I didn't even realise myself that whole Ash incident bothered me to that degree. --The scribe 19:44, 9 August 2020 (UTC)
Greenscreen page[edit source]
Hi Spineweilder, I am looking to add the green screen page back again, but I don't want to add it if it doesn't belong. I was going to continue editing the page after the initial creation including a link to a reddit post where I first saw the idea -- . I would add pictures as well as further discussion.
Please let me know if such a page is not appropriate for the wiki, and I will not create it.
- Update: perhaps it would be best to add to the page Blackhole? YuugeJohnson (talk) 21:02, 15 July 2020 (UTC)
High-Resolution OSRS Images[edit source]
Do you want a free wiki t-shirt?[edit source]
To celebrate the two-year anniversary of the new site, we're giving away RuneScape Wiki t-shirts to a bunch of wiki editors. Because of your contributions to the community over the last year, we'd like to send you one! If you're interested, go fill out this form, and we'll get those shipped out before the end of the month.
If you have any questions, shoot me a talk page message or a DM on Discord (Cook#2222). Thanks!
You removed magic attack style from the infobox, but to date the article body still mentions all three attack styles. ? 18.104.22.168 22:30, 22 October 2020 (UTC)
"Right-click" actions[edit source]
You silently reverted Special:Diff/13966258/13966260 without reasoning with Special:Diff/13966272. My reasoning was
keyboard / mouse is not the only interface, e.g. mobile devices need to long-press[sic]. Are you opposed to saying "touch and hold"? 22.214.171.124 23:34, 2 December 2020 (UTC)
- You have new messages (talkback) on my talk page. 126.96.36.199 23:52, 2 December 2020 (UTC)
2020 Christmas event changes date[edit source]
Could you please explain where you got the date of 17 December 2020 from? 188.8.131.52 16:35, 20 December 2020 (UTC)
Kourend & Kebos Diary (69)[edit source]
Hi Spineweilder, re , AFAICT the diary really does have a level 69 requirement. The page said it was the northern shortcut, and the northern shortcut is a level 69 requirement. However my Agility level is less than that so I can't verify that going along the northern shortcut completes the diary task. Arceuus essence mine says:
- In order to use the shortcuts, you need to have 73 Agility for the western rock scramble, 69 for the northern scramble and 52 for the eastern scramble.
Feel free to correct me if I am wrong (I would quite like to be wrong as it would mean I could finish the diary sooner!) GKFX(talk) 20:16, 22 December 2020 (UTC) I have seen your edit to the article. Thanks! GKFX (talk) 20:25, 22 December 2020 (UTC)
"osrs is for chads" -spineweilder
Illegal follower items[edit source]
Special:Diff/13996677/14005954. You're welcome (to learn something). While at it, there are other follower items such as the three unobtainable Zanik followers. 184.108.40.206 08:25, 29 January 2021 (UTC)
- PS Sorry for the duplicate jingles I'd uploaded. I'd checked prior but hadn't been able to find any existing files. (._.) Here is your reward! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VGU5j5_4nc (I probably messed up the beginner/easy Lumbridge ones but ah well) Fswe1 (talk) 18:13, 16 February 2021 (UTC)
- Indeed. Or, make new ones, just copy existing ones from RS3... (at least for the pre-2012 diaries) I was also going to do a video for minigames and D&Ds perhaps, and this really helps for all jingles that haven't been updated after RSHD. A few have (Castle Wars, twice; Fist of Guthix; Barbarian Assault; probably a few more) but those are on the other wiki or the sound database, so I think I should be able to manage. :) Fswe1 (talk) 18:30, 16 February 2021 (UTC)
- Hmm, I thought I was going mad, but I'm not. The medium Karamja task/diary jingle includes some monkey sounds at the end - I distinctly remember them and just heard them in-game. But for some reason the jingles on the wikis and in the audio database are missing those ooks... Similarly, I am fairly sure the hard diary jingle (or task jingle) includes a lion's roar and maybe also monkeys, which are absent from the wiki/database files. I can record the medium task jingle in-game myself (hard task too; though I can only do the Fight Pits one), but the medium and hard diary (i.e. all tasks) jingles aren't happening for now. Any chance you can pull them from a top hat? :| (on a related note, there goes my video...) Fswe1 (talk) 17:16, 19 February 2021 (UTC)
- Good news, I've got the medium and hard jingles. Interestingly, the hard one is exactly the same length as the original upload. This suggests the cache files do have the extra sounds effects (monkey ooks, lion roars) but somehow they are not rendered correctly. Very queer. Now the full medium and hard diary jingles will take a while ere I can record them in-game. Any ideas? Fswe1 (talk) 09:31, 21 February 2021 (UTC)
why did you delete my image[edit source]
"don't quote me though when it actually happens"[edit source]
okay, then I will quote you before it actually happens: