Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the discussion page associated with each article, or post a message on any editor's talk page. or on the
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Learn how to customise your userpage.
- Please read this policy page for file naming rules before uploading files.
Hi TheSitcomLover. You were blocked from RuneScape Wiki's chat for harassing users in private messages with links to YouTube videos asking them to like and comment on them. You've been blocked from other wikis' chats for the same thing, and multiple times on Community Central you've come back after a previous block and show no signs of changing your behavior. The chat ban will stay unless you have some compelling reason why you won't do the PM harassment anymore. Also, this type of discussion is better suited for the RuneScape Wiki, not the Old School RuneScape wiki. Cook Me Plox 04:48, January 7, 2014 (UTC)
Okay, well, I promise never to harass again. I will change my behavior this time. -- TheSitcomLover 10:00pm, January 6, 2014 (UTC)